Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > EnRoute Berg

Notices

Thread: Berg Newb.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2011, 02:36 AM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Berg Newb.

Hi,

i was ordering a wraith and it's been 2 months and the guy told me that I could just get anything else from his store since he doesn't know when his wraith stocks come in. Well in any case, he's only got new age products on there aside from the tamiya and scx10's I just wanted to ask you guys if these 2 are bergs from what he said. I've posted links below of two units that are in his webstore, question is are these really bergs? why would 1 be more expensive than the other one? oh, they're all in chinese so would have to base them on pics, that's why I need your help.

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=9746887222&

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=9746691930&

Hope you guys can help.
Jeykito is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2011, 02:57 AM   #2
Quarry Creeper

the frist link is the version 2 berg axle

second link is version 1 axle version 1's have way more after market support and are built better, in my opinion.

check out the build threds in this section and ull see what kinda following the version 1's have and there is also i few builds with the versions 2's in here as well do a little searchin and choose what u like the best
catpwred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:56 AM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Thanks!! I'll look in to the threads but I just wanted to make sure because I went to the enroute webpage and all it showed for a crawler was the tracer and it did not look like anything in the links I showed above. Also the links only showed "New Age" so I really wasn't sure.
Jeykito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:21 AM   #4
I joined the Band!

Default Re: Berg Newb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeykito View Post
Hi,

i was ordering a wraith and it's been 2 months and the guy told me that I could just get anything else from his store since he doesn't know when his wraith stocks come in. Well in any case, he's only got new age products on there aside from the tamiya and scx10's I just wanted to ask you guys if these 2 are bergs from what he said. I've posted links below of two units that are in his webstore, question is are these really bergs? why would 1 be more expensive than the other one? oh, they're all in chinese so would have to base them on pics, that's why I need your help.

RBT-NEW AGE

NEW AGE

Hope you guys can help.

I got that the reason why first one is more expensive is that the first one is drived by Four tires, the second one is drived by Two tires;
you can view them in english here:

Buy China Taobao The RBT NEWAGE climbing car four wheel steering upgraded version - in english agent:BuyChina.com

Buy China Taobao NEWAGE climbing car Standard Edition - in english agent:BuyChina.com

But both of them are out of stock.

The ones in stock have been listed as follow:
Buy China Taobao 1 10 all metal the CNC simulation climbing car the scx10 spot supply - in english agent:BuyChina.com

Buy China Taobao 1 10 metal performance to climb CNCaxc10 climbing car - in english agent:BuyChina.com
jockrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:32 AM   #5
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: Berg Newb.

I have a brand new V1 new age, sold as $399 without tires...
Deliver from CHINA by EMS....
PM me if you interesting.....

Song
dexcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote