RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Florida (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/florida/)
-   -   JConcepts Rock Cross Coming to eXtreme Hobby Zone 8/23/08 (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/florida/128742-jconcepts-rock-cross-coming-extreme-hobby-zone-8-23-08-a.html)

JasonInAugusta 08-17-2008 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eHzCrawlers (Post 1279676)
Also check the rules Fred Reep with www.rcmonstermotorsports.com has for the competition coming up 8/23/08 by visiting his website.

Rich,

Ask Dennis Anderson (yes, that Dennis Anderson) about Fred.

I'm not going to get into details, but Fred was at last year's Digger's Dungeon event and left on rather questionable terms.

I was seriously considering attending until I saw an affiliation with Fred.

Scattman 08-17-2008 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonInAugusta (Post 1307211)
Rich,

I'm not going to get into details, but Fred was at last year's Digger's Dungeon event and left on rather questionable terms.

Hmmm, I was planning on going also. PM sent JIA.

eHzCrawlers 08-19-2008 01:36 PM

Quote:

Rich,

Please stay tuned for a written response...

fishnstash 08-19-2008 04:10 PM

Hey Rich we (Team Syndicate) will be more than happy to attend your crawling events once our Nitro points season with No Limit RC Fl. is done. As always , there is a conflict of schedules between NLRCFL and RCMM which prevents us from attending most of the events you hold there. maybe some day we can "all" get along and race every ware every weekend and not have to choose one over the other.
Steve. "thumbsup"

eHzCrawlers 08-19-2008 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishnstash (Post 1309842)
Hey Rich we (Team Syndicate) will be more than happy to attend your crawling events once our Nitro points season with No Limit RC Fl. is done. As always , there is a conflict of schedules between NLRCFL and RCMM which prevents us from attending most of the events you hold there. maybe some day we can "all" get along and race every ware every weekend and not have to choose one over the other.
Steve. "thumbsup"

You guys are ALWAYS welcome and we look forward to a race schedule that includes everyone! Something that may work out in the future.

smm_cbf 08-19-2008 04:40 PM

i have a feeling there's goingto be alot of broken parts:), hopefully i can catch a different rock cross event in the future.

KastanPro 08-19-2008 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eHzCrawlers (Post 1309855)
You guys are ALWAYS welcome and we look forward to a race schedule that includes everyone! Something that may work out in the future.

What's up Rich and Craig, This is Mike (Pres. of Team Syndicate, Incredible HULK) We definitly need to get down there sometime and check out your new shop and your rock/race way. We look forward to running at your shop.

eHzCrawlers 08-19-2008 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KastanPro (Post 1310016)
What's up Rich and Craig, This is Mike (Pres. of Team Syndicate, Incredible HULK) We definitly need to get down there sometime and check out your new shop and your rock/race way. We look forward to running at your shop.

Hey Mike, please come down anytime, we will have informal GTG's every weekend and Comps at least twice a month... and as always the track is available anytime the store is open.

Rich

eHzCrawlers 08-19-2008 07:31 PM

Quote:

Rich,

We took your advice and contacted Dennis Anderson today by phone. Dennis stated that he had no problem with Fred or R/C Monster Motorsports, Inc. and was satisfied with the event they hosted together.

Since I have known Fred I have seen nothing but dedication to the hobby of Radio Control and have had only positive experiences with him and R/C Monster Motorsports Inc. Fred has been running events at eXtreme Hobby Zone for several years and has introduced many people to a brand of racing that is unique and professionally organized. I welcome everyone out there to experience R/C Monster Motorsports events for themselves and take part in this unique form of competition.

JasonInAugusta 08-19-2008 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eHzCrawlers (Post 1310100)
We took your advice and contacted Dennis Anderson today by phone. Dennis stated that he had no problem with Fred or R/C Monster Motorsports, Inc. and was satisfied with the event they hosted together.

Since I have known Fred I have seen nothing but dedication to the hobby of Radio Control and have had only positive experiences with him and R/C Monster Motorsports Inc. Fred has been running events at eXtreme Hobby Zone for several years and has introduced many people to a brand of racing that is unique and professionally organized. I welcome everyone out there to experience R/C Monster Motorsports events for themselves and take part in this unique form of competition.

Which number did you call?

252-453-4121 is the number to the Dungeon.

If you got an answer I'd be seriously surprised...they're closed on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Lushtrucker 08-20-2008 01:54 AM

whew, got a comp rig built, then in testing ripped the screws out of the bottom so I will be putting a pede tranny in for now.

also might have my brushless revo runnin by saturday as well.

on the entry fees, I am planning on running the same truck in the rock race and the regular comp, the forms state a 2nd truck is an additional fee, so am I looking at 15 or 25?
may race the revo too, if there is a class it will fit in.

eHzCrawlers 08-20-2008 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonInAugusta (Post 1310136)
Which number did you call?

252-453-4121 is the number to the Dungeon.

If you got an answer I'd be seriously surprised...they're closed on Tuesday and Wednesday.

That was not the number we called, we called Dennis directly on his cell phone.

Again, there was no problem between RC Monster Motorsports, Inc and Dennis Anderson. Dennis is a very busy man but if you wish you can PM me your phone number and we will get a conference call with you Dennis and Fred and you can get the REAL STORY from the SOURCE.

Fred still runs a very professional and successful program here and have had no issues what so ever over these past 4+ years, great turnouts and happy racers.

Thank you for your concern and I hope someday you can make it down and experience one of our races, your always welcome.

eHzCrawlers 08-20-2008 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lushtrucker (Post 1310458)
whew, got a comp rig built, then in testing ripped the screws out of the bottom so I will be putting a pede tranny in for now.

also might have my brushless revo runnin by saturday as well.

on the entry fees, I am planning on running the same truck in the rock race and the regular comp, the forms state a 2nd truck is an additional fee, so am I looking at 15 or 25?
may race the revo too, if there is a class it will fit in.

The entry fees are $15 for your first truck (you can run that truck in multiple events for the $15) $10 for any additional trucks...

We will have Trophies and/or Medals plus JConcepts will be providing prizes, eXtreme Hobby Zone will also offer Gift Cards for the Crawling Events.

Would like to see your E-Revo run, love that truck!!

emaxxjeremy 08-22-2008 01:59 PM

is there a rain date? or is it rain or shine?

mulchman 08-22-2008 02:01 PM

I should be there with my daughter.

Wayne

eHzCrawlers 08-23-2008 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mulchman (Post 1314352)
I should be there with my daughter.

Wayne

Did not see you, hope all is good.

eHzCrawlers 08-23-2008 09:46 PM

Pics from 8/23 Event

Thanks to all who attended, I know some had a long drive, hope it was worth it. Thanks again to JConcepts, Jason Ruona, RC Monster Motorsports, Fred Reep and to Eddie Inman and Craig Lowe for the last minute clean-up.

We hope to do many more events, let me know your suggestions so we may improve in the future.

Check out a few pics from my phone, I'll post more Sunday plus Video too...

http://extremehobbyzone.com/PhotoAlb...um_1219546522/

eHzCrawlers 08-23-2008 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emaxxjeremy (Post 1314349)
is there a rain date? or is it rain or shine?

Sorry I missed your post, we lucked out and only had a brief shower later in the afternoon.

In the future, If it looked like rain all day we would postpone but if there is lesser chance we try to work around the rain, just more cleaning on the trucks after.

CRAWL UGLY 08-24-2008 09:04 AM

Thanks for the great time can't wait for the next event the CRAWL UGLY family will definitely be there again!!!!!!!!:lol:

eHzCrawlers 08-24-2008 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eHzCrawlers (Post 1316024)
Thanks to all who attended, I know some had a long drive, hope it was worth it. Thanks again to JConcepts, Jason Ruona, RC Monster Motorsports, Fred Reep and to Eddie Inman and Craig Lowe for the last minute clean-up.

We hope to do many more events, let me know your suggestions so we may improve in the future.

Check out a few pics from my phone, I'll post more Sunday plus Video too...

http://extremehobbyzone.com/PhotoAlb...um_1219546522/

Added a few more pics to the album, working on the Rock Cross Video now, I'll post that later today.