RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Florida (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/florida/)
-   -   Anyone near Tampa? (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/florida/352735-anyone-near-tampa.html)

SCX10Tampa 06-07-2012 07:34 AM

Re: Anyone near Tampa?

Thanks bro, let me know when you are ready, we may be able to put a group together

BONDONUTZ 06-07-2012 11:47 AM

Starting with #47 there might be a scale track/course in St Pete soon ?????
My fat fingers are crossed.

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/flori...ml#post3730473

ScaleDustin 06-07-2012 03:27 PM

The ortho gave me the 1 week count down! I'll have this right wrist cast off next week! .. I need some stones!!!

dont slow down 06-07-2012 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScaleDustin (Post 3768019)
The ortho gave me the 1 week count down! I'll have this right wrist cast off next week! .. I need some stones!!!

I too am almost cleared for my shoulder. About 2 weeks left for me. Been building and tinkering on my rigs for months, I'm ready to get outside and run them. I gotta get off this damn night shift though, come on July!

BONDONUTZ 06-07-2012 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScaleDustin (Post 3768019)

Great News for you !
Happy to hear your doing well and look forward to checking out your place some day.

dont slow down 06-08-2012 02:38 PM

Where are you at Bondonutz?

BONDONUTZ 06-09-2012 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dont slow down (Post 3769460)
Where are you at Bondonutz?

In my hobby room ;-)

located in St Pete, closest main intersection to me is 66st and 62ave N

dont slow down 06-09-2012 08:20 AM

Ok cool. I'm at 19 and Ulmerton. We should plan a get together soon with Dustin and whoever else

BONDONUTZ 06-09-2012 12:09 PM

Sounds like plan, do you have any spots in the mean time ?
We just have the one spot in my YT videos, not much for actual rocks. It's mainly grass and dirt/debris but still a pretty decent place except with all the rain I'm sure things are getting overgrown quickly.

I've heard of a couple other places but need to get a address on them.

dont slow down 06-09-2012 12:18 PM

Another guy here named Scotty-J told me about one place by 66th that seemed pretty good, it's overgrown at the moment but good for scalers/bashers. I've taken my comp crawler to a park up off of Old Coachman Rd a long time ago, it's by the Long center and that was ok, a smaller spot for scalers too.

BONDONUTZ 06-09-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dont slow down (Post 3770691)
Another guy here named Scotty-J told me about one place by 66th that seemed pretty good, it's overgrown at the moment but good for scalers/bashers. I've taken my comp crawler to a park up off of Old Coachman Rd a long time ago, it's by the Long center and that was ok, a smaller spot for scalers too.

I think I know Scotty-J, the 66st spot he was refering to is the same spot I mentioned.

The Long center is a place I heard about from Scotty as well, I haven't ben there yet but some day soon ?

dont slow down 06-10-2012 09:40 AM

Haha Ya he told me about both of those. I always keep my eyes out when I'm driving but haven't really found anything yet. Maybe we can get something together at one of those places soon.

BONDONUTZ 06-10-2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dont slow down (Post 3771765)
Haha Ya he told me about both of those. I always keep my eyes out when I'm driving but haven't really found anything yet. Maybe we can get something together at one of those places soon.

My eyes are always peeled for a bash spot, I have a few Monster Trucks that love construction sites "thumbsup"

I normally have Weds off so if your availible during the week ?

dont slow down 06-11-2012 01:54 PM

Well as of now I work 3pm-11pm Mon-Fri. So Wednesday morning I could. I'll be going back to 7am-3pm beginning in July. Weekends off for now.

BONDONUTZ 06-11-2012 02:29 PM

Possibly next week then ?
I ben negleting my wraith lately, I have to replace servo horns befor I can run it again. We'll touch bases the first of next week and maybe meet at the Long Center spot ?

dont slow down 06-11-2012 02:47 PM

Ya I'll check my schedule for next week and let ya know.

SCX10Tampa 06-15-2012 02:29 PM

Hey guys, take a look at this link. I found a new spot in Lakeland: The last 8 pictures are from that new palce in Lakeland (Loyce E Harpe Park)

Untitled Album | Facebook

BONDONUTZ 06-16-2012 09:34 AM

The place looks awsome but thats 60miles from house, bummer.

dont slow down 06-18-2012 03:41 PM

Pretty far for me too. July 21st I will need a place to hang out for the weekend, would prefer to do some crawling/scaling. The fiance is doing a bridesmaids weekend so I gotta find something to do. Would be good to do some before then too, lol.

dont slow down 06-21-2012 01:23 PM

I am free on Sunday starting mid morning (9-10ish) and would like to get something going. I'm thinking the Old coachman park? Has some rocks and some scaler areas. What does everyone think? I know BONDO was talking to me about it, Dustin you in? Maybe Scotty-J? Let's make some plans!