Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Illinois

Notices

Thread: Champaign area GTG take 2 Sat 4/11

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2009, 07:07 AM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default Champaign area GTG take 2 Sat 4/11

I appologize for canceling last weekend. For anyone that can make it, I will open up my personal course "The Farm" starting at noon on Saturday

Basic location is 20miles east of Champaign

Course is man made, approx 22tons of rock, 15 bags of concrete and dont even know how much work went into this course. Im also going to be changing the course this weekend.

I74 to exit 200 turn south you will come to a stop sign, continue south into the country. You will come to a stop sign where the road will turn to gravel keep going south. The road will go down a hill, across a river then back up a hill. Once you get to the top of the hill turn left. Follow this road around (will turn right and go into a couple small valleys) once you go into a valley with a White barn out front, a brown barn with white roof up the lane and a "cabin" you are there. Turn into the drive and park in the DRIVEWAY DO NOT PARK IN THE GRASS YOU WILL GET STUCK. The course is on the other side of the creek but no good parking over there this time of year.
jetboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2009, 11:01 AM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Ive gotten a couple PM's this morning making sure this is still on....

I will be there just before noon on Saturday, I may not crawl the whole time but you are more than welcome to crawl rather I am or not.

Im even going to push this afternoon to get my super going (not holding my breath)

Also, a key landmark to look for is lots of white fence, its not mine but the property next to me.... You will know it when you see it. I may light a small bon fire for hotdogs etc if anyone wants (and the wood is dry)

Last edited by jetboat; 04-10-2009 at 11:03 AM.
jetboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 07:19 AM   #3

hey buddie could you tell me how to upload pics on to rccrawler web site i want to show off decatur coarse i built, but im dumb as a rock cause i cant seem to figure out how
olskillywilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 07:33 AM   #4
Rock Stacker

wife works till noon, then I might try and make it.
jdubya is offline   Reply With Quote