Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Illinois

Notices

Thread: SCRC club position Nominations

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 08:55 AM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default SCRC club position Nominations

We are going to do thing a little different this year. The actual election will be held on April 25 @ Bob's Comp however, we are going to open up Nominations now.

Positions:

President
Your in charge of the club, the main interface with the public and the one that organizes almost everything. This person will need to be able to attend 95% of the club events (getting sick or being out of town a couple times is understandable). This person will be in-charge of leading BoD discussions, main source for scouting area's, negotiating fee's, running comps and leading meetings. This position is also on the "rock Commitee" in charge of course setup.

Vice President
Second in Command, they will take over if the president cant make it to an event. They must be able to attend at least 90% of the club events. They will work closly with the president and other BoD members in online discussions, meetings, scouting etc. This person will work at the signins at comps and will be another member of the "rock commitee".

Sec/tres
3rd in command, they will take over if the president and VP cant make it to an event. They must be able to attend at least 85% of the club events. They will work closly with the president and other BoD members in online discussions, meetings, scouting etc. This person will work at the signins at comps and will be another member of the "rock commitee". They will be in charge of handeling the money and keeping it safe.

You may nominate a person via this thread or via email (an email will be sent to the club so that non RCC members have the same chance). Your nomination will count as a vote for that person so please, only nominate 1 person per position. This is a trial run, if things arent working out with this process we will revert back to nominations/voting at the meeting and will have less time for the comp. Please use the persons real name when nominating them (no screen names please).
jetboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2009, 07:38 AM   #2
Rock Crawler

I nominate Jeff Shirley for President.

It's my opinion that Jeff has performed very well as SCRC President to date and I'm confident that he will continue to perform well.
Ced RC is offline   Reply With Quote