Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Micro-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: Losi Stock Servo Schematic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2011, 08:28 AM   #1

Default Losi Stock Servo Schematic

Hi Board,

Can anyone help me with a servo problem, besides telling me to replace it because I cannot simply buy one here, it has to be shipped, go through customs and ends up costing twice what it should and leaves me weeks without a toy...

so in the name of buying less and doing more, I hope someone can help.

I opened the servo housing, my first time in there on any vehicle, whit the goal to move the wire to center aft exit, and accidentally opened the front end of the servo to spilling the gears there. Well actually only one gear i cannot get right , its the very small white plastic one that has two diameters of 'cogs' on one gear and I cant decide which pin to put it on or how , i think the larger cog needs to get under one of the other gears but them I can't get it on the pins available. I hope someone can post pics or sketches to help - I have already talked to Losi and they suggested I open the servo on my second Losi (still in the box as I have been moding the first so far) but then what if I end up with NO servos?
Cj7easternshore is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2011, 06:43 AM   #2
Quarry Creeper

whats up with my servo?

I just went thru this type of problem. ended up just replacing servo. I bought 2 servos for 14bucks shipped. superior product i must say. good luck with rebuild. big gear with halfmoon is last one to go on. the halfmoon is the stop and needs to be halfway between gear. i think if you are holding servo and the motor is on the right the halfmoon needs to be verticle on the left side. open face to right.
Elastokinematic is offline   Reply With Quote