Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Michigan

Notices

Thread: Found this at DBs.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2009, 06:35 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default Found this at DBs.

Timer found at DBs. Bob you missing anyting?

Not acual size. Enlarged to show texture.

Last edited by hitman46mod; 05-02-2009 at 06:38 PM.
hitman46mod is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2009, 06:42 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

yes it is please give to Bill next time your there thanks
twistedone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:55 PM   #3
RCC Addict

No prob.
hitman46mod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 06:21 AM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Cool Did anyone happen to see a old brown paper bag too'?

It's was just all' crumbed up some what too'...But, it was all stuff' full of mostly all FRESH 20.00 dollar bill's all pack down into it "very Nice and Neatly".! Well,..Maybe not that neatly..?! But' Ya know what I'm Saying'...Huh. "Anyway's I was into much of a hurry and I cound'nt be spending to much time" in just one spot for to long at time...Either.!!! and I had to keep moving alil' fast like...?!! But, I do remmember stopping there 4 just a minute to go "PEE" & count out what all I had in my pocket's an all' after just leaving that one new Bank that's out of the way abit' in a hell' of a hurry too'.! That I seem to somehow' be missing "1 bag of money.!??!",...And I just counted it all out three time over'..?! And YES',...I'm still coming up SHORT 'of 1 bag',...Some damm' how..!??! __So' please If any of You Brotha's just so happened to see it'....Yeah' - Wow' - Huh'..!??! Now',__SHhhh'.!__Just keep it down well ya'__ Before ya' go an awake this wholetown up with your' Lil'-Boot-Scoot'-around-like-sum'-Lotto'-winner.!!! And Just hurry up and get yourself back to your place & Pm' me over here about it'. And we could meet up and I just split most of it with ya'__"Fair-anuff"__And (Please') keep this Lil' sudden coming about's off the ol'Air-wave's and all to ourself's,..Kinda-like too'. Ya' know's,__Hey' as you'd be looking for *that one Item*. I also may have left an old but' just wore'n black-Ski mask' And a damm' Nice pair of thin leather glove's to size "Lg" men's,...Laying right next to it too'...!?! Well, I'm, going to backtrack my way back across the County' here and See if I can spot any Clue's of Where',.I might of left 1 stupid' old brown paper bag' that was so crumble up' & all,...That you'd think it may have been just some Trash' and pitch'd it'.__"Trust me Brotha' It's was'nt-(Trash)".__It's really getting all to risky' for me to be OUT in public' & be looking all around,& backtracking to all hell a back trying to figure out as to just where & how I may have just sat something down'--> "Bank'sjob's$$$@hit&run.com". <--And just gone' on and kept' having to keep moving and ducking' & hiding' as I was to busy watching my back an all too'. And somehow forgotten all about it',... And I may have seem'ed to be awfull ner'vus' & shaking like a leaf'...About something the whole Lil' bit of time that I was there for just a few minute's at the Most. But, I may Have left a ol' brown paper bag' of some money I JUST had gotten just a few' minute' just before I stop there just to swipe the sweat out my hand's and to change my clothes ready fast-like' too,__So' if any of you Broth'as DID find a Small" but stuff'd full of all 20' dollar bill and two 10's on the botom'... Please,.. Just hang on to it for me & then "PM" me *A.S.A>P* and we'll work out the the detail's as to how to sneak it too' me & Etc'. But, as far as I know for right now'... I gotta' lay-low' Ya-know's,... And You have'nt seen me___Either'.!!! If' anyone was to be asking'__((If any of you brotha' ALL READY have found this' "ITEM",__Please' just hang on to it yourelf's and get ahold of me,__A.S.A.P'..!?! For it's "MINE" and "I can Prove it all to ya in person" after we meet up about it later'))__Thank's,___And we can meet up somewhere back out of the way somewhere too'____ol' Scoot'er

Last edited by scootertrash; 05-03-2009 at 06:49 AM.
scootertrash is offline   Reply With Quote