Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Michigan

Notices

Thread: Halloween GTG

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 02:31 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default Halloween GTG

Well without kids, nor wanting to give brats candy. I'm heading to Auburn Hills Saturday from 12 to ohhhh whenever.

Just want to spend some time on set up and having some fun again.

Maybe some of you can swing out...or not...
binaryterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2009, 10:45 AM   #2
Rock Crawler

Jake
I never ben to Auburn so I will come out shoot me address for GPS
twistedone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:29 PM   #3
RCC Addict

If only I didn't have a million things planed that day.:-x
hitman46mod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 04:57 AM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Cool Twist'-You'd be taking back by this place that's 4 Sur'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedone View Post
Jake
I never ben to Auburn so I will come out shoot me address for GPS
--> Aww' DUDE' For that place is to HUGE & WICKED to all hell & back' as well. I'd love to meet ya's there myself to 4 Sur'. But all my rig's are laying atop my workbench in piece's at this time,...and I now got my Lil' R/c room cram'd full of all my dad's own hobby stuff'. And I can't seem to just sit down & feel calm anuff' to fiddle with my own stuff' at this time,...Either darn-it. Plus' I got this local church pastor's sponsered Gig' to attend to as well. For I'd surely love to hit that *Auburn Hill's Cop-shop* again with all that I got' as of nowaday's too,...Jake'. And How ya' fella's been doing as of lately too' by the way,...?!! Welp',...I'm just keeping my chin up Twist' as you allway's say. And there a surely be time for some great time's of gettig to gether with ya all's and crawling on down'...when I get all this family stuff outta' the way,...ya know'. -{take some pic's for us all to view please,...Jake'}- And thank's brotha' for the warm invite as well. ~ol'Scoot'er~

Last edited by scootertrash; 10-28-2009 at 05:13 AM.
scootertrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 06:23 PM   #5
I wanna be Dave

I've neglected this thread...mainly because of the weather.

Looks like the rain will stay away, but it will be blowing and colder. I'll still be there and Tim mentioned he'd be there.

Bob, if you still have time to check it out: Map on Google
Auburn Hills Fire Department
1827 N Squirrel Rd, Auburn Hills, MI
(24 370-9461‎
Old 10-30-2009, 06:39 PM   #6
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by binaryterror View Post
I've neglected this thread...mainly because of the weather.

Looks like the rain will stay away, but it will be blowing and colder. I'll still be there and Tim mentioned he'd be there.

Bob, if you still have time to check it out: Map on Google
Auburn Hills Fire Department
1827 N Squirrel Rd, Auburn Hills, MI
(24 370-9461‎
ok I will do
thanks
Old 10-31-2009, 08:26 AM   #7
Rock Crawler

too windy for me to play outside when I can play in heat and building sorry guys
Old 10-31-2009, 01:32 PM   #8
I wanna be Dave

It's ok Bob.

I was there about 11:30 stayed to about 12:30. Between the wind and on and off showers forcing me to run up the wet rocks and leaves, I got tired and took off.

The leaves were terrible. I never thought Auburn Hills could get more troubling, but add the leaves in the old holes...haha talk about a hard time crawling.
Old 10-31-2009, 09:06 PM   #9
Quarry Creeper

Red face Glad ya' had a descent time Jake' sorry I miss out on it

For I hope to be seeing ya' again,...either by me having to come on down that way abit' or maybe have you all's come on up this way for a day and join in on the Fun' we'll a be having ourself's soon anuff as well. That we'll be having right here in Lapeer,MI. On custom made pallet basedfake'-rock cube's that have been made up for setting up indoor's only on indoor church owned basketball court's. And we also havegiven permission to use the kitchen's aLil' bit as well. So' there allway's be a big fresh pot o coffee brewing and some yummy - homemade bake good's that all the wonderfully ladie's of the church'es have all made up for the kid's to try their hand at sale'ing off to all of us hungry fool's,...LoL as their way of trying to help at billing the cost's of hosting these kind' of happening's and to help with keeping the heat, all the needed power, and offering's of plug in' outlet's for use of charger's and Etc' & all the lite's on as well. -{So'- Please,...brotha's just remember that this "WAS" all intended as a way of reaching out to the lost' and un'-saved youngster's of all age's as I myself and my beloved father and also afew' of the local pastor's of Lapeer,MI. First got to chatting & thinking of letting me go ahead with this awesome Idea of "ME" of all people goingabout doing something that was -->*So totally different & Awesome' of away of reaching out to the children' and afew grown up's as well. Then anyone else around these part's of the wood's has ever been willing to give their all at' or have even try'd before. ___And By God' - I got this calling awhile back telling me to be that every person who was going to do just that brotha's. ~Thank you Lord' Jesus...Amen~ And with all this legal battling over my beloved father's WILL that has been going on for all of this month. And also me doing alot to over'-power & over'-thrown my father's will to make thing's good for the WHOLE family ALL across the board and to do some re'-writing of that very WILL. By no other then myself for God' stake's. And by doing just that,...I have been truely torn apart & wore completely out by this sudden death' and all of these legal' dealing's and the court cost's of these battle's. So,...that my beloved mother will allway's be in good hand's and taking well cared of for ~Allway's~ and that I myself could then be freed up to do as I'd please with me & mine's own life's once again. And be free to be able to just up and move on. If,...I and my beloved wife so well please'd to do just that. And I'd still be upholding a promise that I made to Dad' many year's ago as to saying that "I" would truely ~Allway's watch over momma'~ for allway's. And I just today have gotten her all set up and ready to move into a very nice Sr - living apt' just a half mile away from me & mine. So,...that I can get back to getting this Gig' of Our's - (( Up' and Coming on Strong' ))...Amen'. So I will be sending out "V.I.P" sometime soon as to invite all of my beloved R/c brotha's to come on over and check this all out for yourself's firsthand'. And also to give your own advice and free willing help' if you'd wish too as well. As to helping me to make this Lil'-dream/wish of my beloved father & mine come true. As using my R/c rock' crawling hobby as a way of getting in touch with the children and a few grownup's of these troubled time's that are apond us all as of lately and in the day's to come. -{For That's my story - and I'm sticking to it}- & -{Peace out' brotha's & may God surely bless you too as well }- ~ol'Scoot'er~

Last edited by scootertrash; 10-31-2009 at 10:05 PM.
scootertrash is offline   Reply With Quote