RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Minnesota (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/minnesota/)
-   -   2015 MNRCRC Season - Discussion/Idea Thread (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/minnesota/512293-2015-mnrcrc-season-discussion-idea-thread.html)

RMK 11-26-2014 09:50 PM

Re: 2015 MNRCRC Season - Discussion/Idea Thread

I think a nice balance of comps, scale gtg's and g6's would be great. I discovered after chatting will Big Baller and Nickelpimp at my work, holding a big g6 event is going to be difficult. I wasn't aware that the tree huggers in this state really have made the our crawling on state land very limited. That being said, if we can find different locations that could be potential g6 events would be awesome.

CmdrZod 12-07-2014 06:44 AM

Bump for a reminder! See you lady's at 1130!

captainmorgan 12-07-2014 09:13 AM

Not going to make the meeting today. We are still at the cabin and probably won't be leaving until 11:30. I will have to leave it to all of your capable hands.

djjiz 12-07-2014 09:15 AM

Can't make it.

Put my vote in to bring back supers.

Stormin2u 12-07-2014 09:43 AM

Can't make it I'm coming down with something.

Remember our history and keep rulings that increase costs down that's defiantly a membership killer. "thumbsup"

Sorry :cry: have a good one.

Silverdirt 12-08-2014 11:16 AM

Looking forward to seeing what was decided for your 2015 classes!

diesel kawboy 12-08-2014 01:52 PM

Super's are back!!! And they're pissed!!!

Silverdirt 12-08-2014 06:57 PM

what other classes? 2.2pro??? and?

dna4engr 12-08-2014 08:17 PM

Meeting info posted in a dedicated Thread

-

barrybelvedere 12-11-2014 08:20 AM

Whats up fellas? I will be moving back to my home town Lakeville MN before the end of this year. I have been in Louisville KY for almost 18 years now the crawling is epic here! I have been running a local club here since 2009. I hate to leave it. I am an R/C crawler for life, I run my rigs almost EVERY weekend. I have attended a whole lot of major Comps all over the U.S. I have met R/C crawler peoples from all over the world. I am a USRCCA judge and Competitor. I hope to be able to do some wheeling with you guys this year. I have a 2.2pro DD XR-10, A 2.2 Axr-10 Sporty/Shafty, 1.9 MRC mini Gatekeeper, And a 1.9 Wroncho Scaler. I am not to worried about running my mini but the other 3 are what keep the HOBBY ALIVE!!! pro, sporty and Scalers I believe running only Scalers will kill the competition types from driving long distance to run their rigs. Just my two cents."thumbsup"

BigBaller 12-11-2014 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barrybelvedere (Post 4969375)
Whats up fellas?
I will be moving...
I have been...
I have been...
I hate...
I am...
I run my...
I have attended...
I have met...
I am a USRCCA...
I hope to...
I have a...
I am not...
I believe...
Just my two cents."thumbsup"

:lmao:...I think, you're gonna be a great addition to the local scene.

Stormin2u 12-11-2014 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBaller (Post 4972802)
:lmao:...I think, you're gonna be a great addition to the local scene.

No kidding "thumbsup"

djjiz 12-11-2014 07:17 PM

Anybody hear from jc boof? I was really hoping he would have been comping this year.

Nicklepimp 12-11-2014 07:50 PM

He went JC Poof!:shock:

Welcome Mr. Belvedere."thumbsup"

barrybelvedere 12-12-2014 07:43 AM

Thanks stormin! I can hardly wait to do some wheeling in MN

Stormin2u 12-12-2014 01:39 PM

Barry you remember the rock situation here in Mn. it's not like Louisville, I can only imagine the options you had in Kentucky. We've been holding comps on the Minnesota side of Taylors Falls (Interstate Park) going on ten years now. Great crawling generally starts there and gets better the farther north you go. We've had lots of support from the guys in Duluth (DORK .. Duluth Off Road Krawlers) going on for years now and hold at least one comp there every year. They have it made IMO as far as good crawling goes it's just outside their front doors. Never the less Taylors Falls in nothing to shake a stick at it is a great spot for comps without question just a short one hour drive north of the Twin Cities. We've had many guests over the years from all over and they're always quite impressed.

We don't follow USRCCA rules "to the letter" anymore trying to find a place for everybody's equipment encouraging membership growth and it's been working well. Were defiantly glad to have you coming aboard and we'll do our best to keep you competitive. We ave a great group of guys and gals crawling here.

Keep us updated on your move. "thumbsup"

Storm

Stormin2u 12-12-2014 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djjiz (Post 4973030)
Anybody hear from jc boof? I was really hoping he would have been comping this year.

Yeah I was looking forward to JC as well I forgot about him.

barrybelvedere 12-13-2014 07:07 PM

I will do my best... I may even attempt to set something up where I live in Lakeville/ Elko I will probably have a few tri axles of rock brought in to build something. Besides I am always scouting for good spots. And I will be content with what ever you have already and I am willing to drive for hours on end for some good wheeling. And thanks for being so cool. I understand about the flatness of Minnesota. I lived there till I was just out of high school.

barrybelvedere 12-25-2014 06:09 PM

Ok...First of all Merry Christmas to all R/C Crawler peoples!!! Also as an update on my move it will be delayed and I am not sure exactly how long as of right now. Also I was informed by my buddy BEEST, Says my Scaler is NOT a Wroncho. To be more clear about its construction, It has a Wraith Chassis and gearbox But it has an ax-10 skid and scx10 4ws axles, Meyhem remachined 2.2 aluminum Rims but have 1.9 flat irons stretched onto them....So is it a 1.9 wraith? Rowdy called it Frankenstien the last time he saw it at ECC! What ever it is it works pretty damn good! Anyone got a clever name for this combo?

grunt95 12-25-2014 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barrybelvedere (Post 5092942)
Ok...First of all Merry Christmas to all R/C Crawler peoples!!! Also as an update on my move it will be delayed and I am not sure exactly how long as of right now. Also I was informed by my buddy BEEST, Says my Scaler is NOT a Wroncho. To be more clear about its construction, It has a Wraith Chassis and gearbox But it has an ax-10 skid and scx10 4ws axles, Meyhem remachined 2.2 aluminum Rims but have 1.9 flat irons stretched onto them....So is it a 1.9 wraith? Rowdy called it Frankenstien the last time he saw it at ECC! What ever it is it works pretty damn good! Anyone got a clever name for this combo?

sounds like its a mith! mini wraith."thumbsup"