Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Missouri

Notices

Thread: gsrc " leader"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2008, 09:47 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default gsrc " leader"

if some one wants to be the gsrc "leader " sence we realy dont have one . then throw your hat in the ring....then on the july comp we can vote on it. and reveil it at the end of the day.

1.mav
2.jtj.
JEFF THE JET is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2008, 10:10 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

LOL, I DIDNT ASK FOR THAT!!! DONT WANT IT, I got WAY TO MUCH going on to take on that too. We just got on the formalities for responsibilities of this legal stuff. Jeff you did misunderstand what I meant,. Was a thing, like you said, nothing formal at this point, so I was offering NOT ME, but my companies resources to help protect us against the morons, but I will withdrawal all that, I was just trying to help to make all this a bit easier, never trying to win the "Leadership" Role. I have a company to run, a son to raise, my helicopters (which have only made it out once this year so far). The first 2 are the major ones, and only me and my g/f handle my online company doing 5 figures a month worth of online orders. Plus I take care of my websites, and ours. I did take the time to put out fliers and I am close with the guys at CF, have been for some time, thats why i did that, just to get ALL of us a break.

Last edited by Mav-1981; 07-02-2008 at 10:24 PM.
Mav-1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 04:04 PM   #3
Rock Stacker

I would, but I'm kinda far away, but I would be down for it. I would say throw Chris's name i the hat but I haven't see that hobo in awhile. Truth of the matter, Me, Chris and Tim were the first ones to meet up, so bow to us infidels

But anywho, you can throw my name in the hat, I need to start campaigning.
max power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 08:02 PM   #4
RCC Addict

Do the leaders get the hookers and blow?
hairba11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 08:10 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

NO they are the hooker and supply the blow
Old 07-03-2008, 08:13 PM   #6
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairba11 View Post
Do the leaders get the hookers and blow?
Damn straight Don't forget Droit de seigneur
Old 07-03-2008, 08:31 PM   #7
Quarry Creeper

Maxx, if that was the case, i would be doing SOME SERIOUS work to get the leader spot, hell I could just rent some out to you guys and never have to work again,lol.
Old 07-03-2008, 08:31 PM   #8
RCC Addict

damn, Max, That sounds good to me.

anybody have any?
hairba11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 10:42 PM   #9
I wanna be Dave

What it pay, I'm interested!

Please forward pictures of the hookers.
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 10:04 AM   #10
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairba11 View Post
damn, Max, That sounds good to me.

anybody have any?
Me no, I live in Washington County, most of them are broke in by the 2nd family reunion
Old 07-04-2008, 10:05 AM   #11
Quarry Creeper

ROTFLMAO, I thought you had to go farther south for that but guess I was wrong.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:02 PM   #12
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezfan View Post
What it pay, I'm interested!

Please forward pictures of the hookers.
Look in the mirror
Nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 06:31 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by max power View Post
I would, but I'm kinda far away, but I would be down for it. I would say throw Chris's name i the hat but I haven't see that hobo in awhile. Truth of the matter, Me, Chris and Tim were the first ones to meet up, so bow to us infidels

But anywho, you can throw my name in the hat, I need to start campaigning.

If I remember correctly Tim stood us up for the first meeting.

Oh yeah hookers and blow, sign me up, throw some booze and guns in there and we got a party!

Seriously though, I have no interest in leading our group at this time, honestly I am not interested in having the formalities of a official group at all, G.S.R.C only exists on this forum and in our hearts, haha, so I am not sure why anyone is worried about being sued or other legal problems, the state and the country does not recognize the group at all, and none of us are resposible for the group. I cannot see any of us getting in trouble for any reason unless we personally cause something, which is how laws work, everyone is accountable for their own actions.

Anyway like i started with I see no need to put this much pressure on our group. I just like getting together to run now and again. I mostly like to see other peoples rigs to improve my own mostly. So far no one can entirely agree on what classes to run and what rules to use. I think that that needs to be figured out first and foremost and if you think we need some leader with more "power" to straighten things out then so be it. I personally think it could all be decided in a comitee type arrangement, and as far as responsibilities they could be divided to each official member and as more people become more devoted they will get more responsibility.

As for myself I have had a million things going on these last few weekends, 2 trips two chicago 1 to mark twain lake 1 to lake of the ozarks 3 21st birthdays buying a car and clearing out the basement for a garage sale. so that is what I have been up to. sorry I couldn't make more appearances but that should change soon. I will try to make it out this weekend rigs or not.

Anyway it is great to catch up with you guys, I hope I didn't ruffle to many feathers, remember it is just my opinion, and you all have the right to disagree so don't get all mad at me.

Peace and chicken grease,

Chris
RCminded is offline   Reply With Quote