Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Nebraska

Notices

Thread: Hey guys, I'm back (finally) what did I miss?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2008, 03:03 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default Hey guys, I'm back (finally) what did I miss?

I finally got my computer back up and running, so I'm back on-line.

First off, let me apologize to anyone I left hanging by my absence. I'm really sorry. I know I kinda dropped off the face of the earth, but pretty much my only connection to the rest of the world is through my computer, living out here in the sticks. When it died, I was pretty much boned. Plus, with the schedule of things the way it is, my time is severely limited. I've had the new motherboard sitting here for a few weeks now but I never got the time to put the thing in, between two little girl's birthday's and thanksgiving, plus trying to get all my junk ready for winter.

So what have I missed? I've got a ton of stuff to go through here it looks like.

Apparently, I need to get money to someone for club dues? That's one thing I noticed.
JavelinSST390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2008, 05:12 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Hey chris glad your back! & yes you need to pay-up for club dues...LOL I took over being president of the club jim is vp & tony/stampedeproject is tresurere & there is a in door course being built at hobby town as we speak, Dont worry about all the issues you had! Im just glad your back with the gremlin king!!!
sniders1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 06:18 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

I'm glad to be back. I know I was supposed to be the guy in charge of getting the club going, and I was becoming part of getting the competition set up, And, well, I dropped the ball. Life just kind of went insane for a little while. It's a long story, but suffice to say I was sans computer for almost two months I think. The thing was down for so long I forgot when it actually quit.

I hope there aren't any hard feeling with anyone.

Did the body for the charity build get painted? I was supposed to contact Kwkride about it forever ago and in all the insanity it kind of fell by the wayside because I didn't have a way to get in touch with him.

However, I am glad to see things kept going without me.

I'd really like to help out in whatever way i can. When's the next meeting for the club so I can drop off my $ for club dues and help with the course?
JavelinSST390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 05:53 AM   #4
Rock Crawler

Hey Chris, welcome back! Don't worry about the crawler body. I had Ken McKinney paint it.

Thanks,
kwkride is offline   Reply With Quote