Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Nevada

Notices

Thread: RECON G6 returning to LV

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2013, 01:21 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default RECON G6 returning to LV

https://www.facebook.com/RECONG6?fref=ts

The LINK above is for all of us to read and post representing Las Vegas. I talked to the G6 Crew and they want us to post on this FaceBook link. We are united and so lets get the G6 to come back and see the new Las Vegas Scale Crawlers! We deserve another G6 because like PARKER said, "WE ARE ALL SUPER STARS!"
prime_310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2013, 03:56 PM   #2

Default Re: RECON G6 returning to LV

This event looks fun, but what exactly should I have on my truck? They say you must have Tow Straps, or a winch, and more than 5 scale accessories. I know that each event is different, but what is a good tire, shock setup for the G6? I already meet the accessories qualification, everything else on the chassis is box stock, but tuned up how you guys told me to set it, battery up front, shock spacers removed, and lower the pre-load on the shocks.

Last edited by SteelWheelRC; 07-16-2013 at 04:13 PM.
SteelWheelRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:46 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

The G6 can be compared to a crazy LONG trailrun. It doesnt require anything special past the norm. A winch, sand ladders, and a couple lipos and you shouldn't get left on a rock. With that I will say it again - IT IS LONG!

The TerraX is a speed event. So if you plan to play there I would look at some youtube vids to get an idea of how its gets.

Whichever you plan - you don't "need" prep work. Just keep it scale and come out for some fun!
doublej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:17 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublej View Post
The G6 can be compared to a crazy LONG trailrun. It doesnt require anything special past the norm. A winch, sand ladders, and a couple lipos and you shouldn't get left on a rock. With that I will say it again - IT IS LONG!

The TerraX is a speed event. So if you plan to play there I would look at some youtube vids to get an idea of how its gets.

Whichever you plan - you don't "need" prep work. Just keep it scale and come out for some fun!
Sounds awesome!

Thanks for the info, I'll be doing the G6, so I will need to make some scale sand ladders, and pick up a winch.

SteelWheelRC is offline   Reply With Quote

RECON G6 returning to LV - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2013 RECON G6 & RECON Terra-X Event Schedule DRIVNMF Recon G6 100 11-20-2013 10:46 AM
New bloke returning to RC with a CC-01 Pajero build apsilon Tamiya XC/CC01 19 05-25-2012 09:53 PM
New Guy returning to the hobby Rooney7783 Newbie General 7 11-23-2011 11:32 AM
Returning to r/c, so yes i have a ? Sven Chen Newbie General 9 02-08-2010 10:34 AM
hopefully returning Bknight Chit Chat 15 03-15-2007 12:24 PM