RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   New York (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/new-york/)
-   -   Rochester NY Crawling (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/new-york/559949-rochester-ny-crawling.html)

drzoo2 11-17-2019 03:53 PM

Re: Rochester NY Crawling

See the post above. We usually go most Sundays in the Naples, Spring water area creeks. There are some nice creek trails in those areas.

There is no comping, but given enough interest, the clubs may be up for a few events. Most are G6 style meets.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

mocnyang 11-17-2019 04:38 PM

Rochester NY Crawling

I was hoping for something closer to Rochester, I live northwest of the city. I’m also trying to see who might be interested in crawling. I wouldn’t mind heading up a organized comp. never ran one but I’d be willing just to get the ball rolling ya know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mocnyang 11-18-2019 12:35 PM

Is there really no one out there? I might just have to build a course at my house then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dodgerex 12-09-2019 05:42 PM

Hey all,

I’m in Brockport NY, getting back into the hobby. Can’t wait to get out there again, I’ll be going to the Holley Falls after Christmas, maybe Hamlin beach, or Charlotte beach some time too. Another great place to go is the “Black Bridge” old RxR tracks off Bennington in between Stone Rd and Dewey Ave. Also I’m not much of a Forum guy, but I do have a Facebook page that Tom was probably talking about, I just made it Public, it’s called R/C Crawlers.

8)8)

mocnyang 01-28-2020 10:43 AM

Hey man, just noticed you comment, I live in Hilton. Im trying to see if any of the local tracks would be interested in doing comps this year. I havent done one in years and been wanting to for a while!

2019RedZR2Diesel 08-24-2020 08:53 PM

Genesee County Park is an option. A drive from Rocha-cha but make a day of it. Bring food. Have fun.

upstate_trx 01-09-2021 02:03 PM

Hey guys! Im from williamson (Wayne County) some friends and I are going to be building an outdoor crawler course once the weather warms up! Ive got a few places that are fun to crawl at out here. Pics to follow once we start building! All will be welcome!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

RC_Medic92 01-11-2021 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by upstate_trx (Post 6062387)
Hey guys! Im from williamson (Wayne County) some friends and I are going to be building an outdoor crawler course once the weather warms up! Ive got a few places that are fun to crawl at out here. Pics to follow once we start building! All will be welcome!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Hey there! I'm located out in Brockport NY and just getting back into RC.. decided on crawling this time. Definitely looking for places to crawl and people to crawl with. Would be willing to help with some building when the time comes!

sb4pro 01-24-2021 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RC_Medic92 (Post 6062779)
Hey there! I'm located out in Brockport NY and just getting back into RC.. decided on crawling this time. Definitely looking for places to crawl and people to crawl with. Would be willing to help with some building when the time comes!

Really close place next to you is Holley Falls park
https://youtu.be/l4olEQDmuCo
I live in Oakfield

kodakjack 02-28-2021 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mocnyang (Post 5994086)
Hey man, just noticed you comment, I live in Hilton. Im trying to see if any of the local tracks would be interested in doing comps this year. I havent done one in years and been wanting to for a while!

Your profile says Webster! If you go to the school on West Ave, there are rocks you can climb behind the school going toward the rear parking lot. They are right off of the service road. If you have other vehicles, you can use the parking lot and the road going back to the pavilion area - more for speed runs and bashing.