RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Newbie General (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/newbie-general/)
-   -   Attn: NEWBIES POST HERE<<<<<< (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/newbie-general/597-attn-newbies-post-here.html)

WarHog 09-09-2010 10:30 PM

Newbie and I hate it

My name is Mark, and I live in the mountains of North Carolina. I am new to crawling but I am in it big. I have 2 RS10s and a nasty WarHog....with aluminum everything."thumbsup"

Pangasinan 09-14-2010 07:48 AM

Hi. Does anybody read this thread? I, apparently did, while searching for Nylint Crawlers. I just want to have the body off the thing. Yeahhh.... Large scale!

BansheeManiac 09-14-2010 07:54 AM

Hello newbs, welcome"thumbsup"

rcdude 09-14-2010 07:11 PM

i need help tips on build!

how hard would it be 2 put the axial transmission on the g-made chassis? would it fit between the sides of the chassis?

shal1234 09-16-2010 11:59 PM

Hello everyone newb here looking for direction. I don't have a crawler yet and i won't be able to get one for a couple months because i'm not in the states right now. when i get back i'm going to start building a crawler or pickup a RTR and hop it up. i literally have no rc knowledge so i'm spending a lot of time researching these forums. I have learned a lot from this site and i can't wait to start my crawler project.

proudDocker 09-17-2010 06:22 AM

an other NOWB !

Hy folks, I´m Mike new here but not in RC-Sports.
From Boots to Buggys/Truggys, ShortCourse, Cart, Crawler, Trucks and Scale Models its all been there in the last 25 years !

Most interesting are Scale Modells at this time.

HaleYes 09-18-2010 01:04 PM

My name is Hale and I don't have a RC crawler yet. Hoping to snag one in the near future. Got to whore my way around here for 30 days and 30 posts worth before I can even SEE the classifieds and start looking for a used set up.

I'm new to the RC stuff but not to the wheeling world. I've been wheeling a 1:1 XJ for a while now. I'm located in southern Illinois.

macclen30 09-18-2010 11:14 PM

hello. my name is chad, im from macclenny fl.
i have a cliff hanger modified .
would like to show it off but dont know how to .
ill get the hang of this site soon and then ill do so.
nice to meet every one

Nubster 09-28-2010 04:47 PM

Who you are? Chad.
What kind of rig you have? Nothing yet...I am here to learn and figure out what I need to get started.
Where you live? West Virginia, eastern panhandle

Z28man 09-28-2010 09:44 PM

Hi all I am Paul i am new to the crawling world. And loving it."thumbsup"
I am a Graphic Designer.
Live in PA in the shadow of Three Mile Island.... :shock:

Lonewolf2976 09-29-2010 09:44 PM

Noob

Hey all I am looking at building a rig to go along with my real jeep. I have never messed with any of these and i am looking for a good place to start a base rig, where to go to find one. I am looking for large scale type rig. Any suggestions on where to go to look. Best manufactures. i want to be able to work on it and build it up.

I will hit the general information. My name is Tim, I am from Oklahoma, and as you can guess from the question above I do not have a rig at this time. want to get started. Thanks for any information you can give me.

wes81 09-30-2010 12:21 PM

Hey, my name is Wes, I'm from VA.. Got into r/c a long time ago, planes boats and cars/trucks.. I've been on here for a while, I've just done more reading than typing and thought I'd take a minute to finally say hey...

j285g5055d 09-30-2010 03:35 PM

newbee here

any one have any input on the iROCK 4WS 4X4 1/8 Crawler RTR by Integy

clodaxial 09-30-2010 04:00 PM

Hey.
Newbie here too.
All the way from Sweden.

Bought my first crawler about a month ago. It's a mixed breed 1.9 scale rig with Axial axles, Clodbuster body and a RC4WD transfer case.
Runs great and I'm hooked on crawling. :)

futang1 10-03-2010 05:45 AM

hi everybody

im a total newb at the whole r/c world

being from the midwest theres not much here in the form of crawling but ive decided to give crawling a shot.wasnt sure at first wether to go Superclass or 2.2 put after some pondering ive decide to hit the 2.2 and get a berg keep you posted

by the way GREAT FORUMS!"thumbsup"

Crawling_High 10-04-2010 12:38 PM

Hey guys Newbie hear.
Love this site a lot of good reads thanks all. cant wait to get my 1st rig XR10 over the winter.

sforsancho 10-09-2010 10:34 AM

Newbie, out of the RC world for a few years. Looking to get something fully proportional to crawl around my desk with.

We'll see where this site leads me, but I'm afraid a Losi micro crawler is my only option. I think I'd prefer something even smaller if it existed.

peanut 10-10-2010 01:13 AM

although i've been a member of this site since 2006 i'm new to this whole crawling gig , i have several rigs that i have beat the hell out of bashing and racing a small group of friends for fun around here . i converted my lighting pro stadium truggy into a brushless rig and am slowly getting bored . i've found a clod super crawler that i'm trying to trade for and with any luck i will also looking to get into 2.2 's . i'm in a midsize town in Kentucky just about 20 miles from the tenn. state line . hope to post and learn some helpful things and maybe make some helpful friends ;)

Team Tactical Bacon 10-10-2010 05:14 PM

Oh boy, another noob.......

Hey!

My name is Steve and I'm a dirtahaulic. I've actually been looking at this site for a while, and have just gtten back into rc. I have read so many posts that I think I have actually done permanent damage to my eyes! :shock:

I currently run a modded TCS Edge and have a couple brake line toobers, but have just purchased an unfinished wreckluse from another member on here. I also run a slash and have a huge pile of old Associated parts that will be pillaged once I get back home. I've been bit by the scaler bug bad.

Thanks for the kick a$$ site.

Almost forgot...........in se mesa, az..........when i am not working

Late!

chromoly77 10-11-2010 05:46 PM

Hey my name is Gus im in southern California/mexico and i have a ax10 and been into rc for almost 10 years and started crawling for 2 months.:twisted: