Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Newbie General

Notices

Thread: Axial Yeti SCOTE TT lighting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2018, 09:16 AM   #1

Default Axial Yeti SCOTE TT lighting

Hey guys new to this forum and re-entering this awesome hobby. i just recently purchased a yeti score tt for a bargain. it has a burnt up motor but everything else is a-ok. I'm looking into putting a KOH style light bar in the rear and lighting into the headlight buckets. Anybody here have and pictures of a SCORE TT with this set up and/or know of any good lighting set ups to use? Thanks in advance.
gmtech2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2018, 12:50 PM   #2
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: Axial Yeti SCOTE TT lighting

not familar with the light bar. I am sure their is plenty of folks here who got that fine tuned.

if you need any help with LED's or such, ill help any way i can.. my second hobby is collecting and MOD'N flashlights. I've also applied this to Rc as well. (led color choices, making led buckets when nothing exsisted, being anal about my rc bodys with EXACT lighting to match full scale, etc..)

depending on how far you want to do lights on the body, i recomend picking up a ebay-cheapie led controler. 7-10 bucks is a average cost, and that gives you brake lights, turn signals, high/low beams, with a spare socket for fog lights and side view indicators. they are a little bit time consuming to figure out, but thats the worst part.

to save a little time, if your NOT going with a controller, pick up led's with built in regulation. tons of sizes and colors, the pic is just an example. its so wonderful to not worry about OHM'S law formulas for massive led builds anymore. plug and play!!!
mprudic0404 is offline   Reply With Quote

Axial Yeti SCOTE TT lighting - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Alternatives to Axial Lighting Systems truraza Axial Wraith 3 02-26-2015 06:57 PM
Axial NVS Lighting advice? Marcos Axial SCX-10 7 06-16-2010 12:43 PM