Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Non Crawler RC's

Notices

Thread: castle powered 1/16 revo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2011, 01:21 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default castle powered 1/16 revo

i got the traxxas boss a few months ago and put in the vilenion brushless in it but it got too hot and wouldnt work so i put in a dynamite fuze 3300 kv in it, its fast and needs to be lowered or have stiffer springs but its gotten too slow. im thinking about putting in a mamba maxx in it and putting on a wheelie bar.

i know its possible to put the maxx in the 1/16 revo but how much work is it modifying. i know i have to get a new chassis and batterey doors because i had to cut them to fit the fuze esc but how much other work is it to mount it and the wheelie bar
c0bra is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2011, 02:04 PM   #2
I'm a stupid C U N T!

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0bra View Post
i got the traxxas boss a few months ago and put in the vilenion brushless in it but it got too hot and wouldnt work so i put in a dynamite fuze 3300 kv in it, its fast and needs to be lowered or have stiffer springs but its gotten too slow. im thinking about putting in a mamba maxx in it and putting on a wheelie bar.

i know its possible to put the maxx in the 1/16 revo but how much work is it modifying. i know i have to get a new chassis and batterey doors because i had to cut them to fit the fuze esc but how much other work is it to mount it and the wheelie bar
I have a Sidewinder and a 4600 1/10 in my Boss, it was originally a 550 titan car. Far as I can tell is if the motor mount doesn't have the holes for the 1/10 you'll need the brushed motor mount and thats it.
slobin3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 08:18 PM   #3
RCC Addict

wow thats it, i have the brushed motor mount on it now and just modified it a little bit for the brushless motors i had in it.....
c0bra is offline   Reply With Quote