Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Ohio

Notices

Thread: Shadyside anyone?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2011, 11:45 AM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Shadyside anyone?

Theres a couple of us that get together like once a month,3 ax10s,3rs10 redcats,1venom creeper,1 tlt axled bronco scaler,allways looking for others that have the same interest from our area.
crawlernut is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2011, 06:58 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

What part of the state is Shadyside in? We have a good size club in the Columbus area and are always looking for more people to play with....
DiabloPres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 07:17 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawlernut View Post
Theres a couple of us that get together like once a month,3 ax10s,3rs10 redcats,1venom creeper,1 tlt axled bronco scaler,allways looking for others that have the same interest from our area.
I see you live in Key,I live on Sand Hill. Where do you guys go in Shadside? I comp with WPAC. ClassicGMjunky is in Wheeling,and Eviltwin V2 is in Moundsville. We ususally travel together to the WPAC Comps,and we occasionally make it out to some of the COC Comps in Columbus. I'm thinking about going to there comp this sunday. Shoot me a PM we can get together!
BuckImod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 06:27 AM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Default Shadyside area

Wow small world, shadyside is along the ohio river, actually i live on lashly rd off of 147 iam just 5 minutes from sand hill ,i know alot of people that live on sand hill, i know all the wpac guys an girls, we did a couple of comps with them at the yorkville damn an at the ohiopyle, we built a coarse at my farm i live on, rockpiles, scale coarse, logs, hill climbs creeks, bridges, 210 acres pretty much can crawl all my life there! we are planning a gtg coming up soon at the raven rocks area, gonna have to meet an greet, weather permitting of coarse.
Old 10-25-2011, 08:28 AM   #5
Rock Crawler

Wheres the ravens rocks area?
Old 10-25-2011, 09:14 AM   #6
Quarry Creeper

Beallsville, about 40 minutes from home, its a state park sort of, cliffs,caves, overhangs,creek with falls, very large rocks!!! Been there several times, gotta carry your stuff about 300yds down into the ravine, pretty cool spot.
Old 10-25-2011, 10:04 AM   #7
Quarry Creeper

Go into beallsville from captina creek turn on crum road turns into gravel rd 2.5 miles on the right,parking lot alot of underground homes there with windmills cant miss it. Small state funded park, sorta like old mans cave around athens area.
Old 10-25-2011, 11:30 AM   #8
Rock Crawler

Cool,I'll try to check it out sometime. I don't have a scaler at the moment,just comp rigs.
Old 10-25-2011, 11:58 AM   #9
Quarry Creeper

Ill get the guys together sometime soon, Ill look you up when we go to raven rocks, theres six of us an my daughter that has scalers an comp rigs, trying to get everyone together is like herding cattle up, lol, take a ride up to 147 top of sand hill, turn left go 1000 ft turn right go 2 miles out, youll see a cell phone tower at a y in the road stay to the left my place is the second house on the right, rock pile behind garage, well be crawling this sat unless snow storm hits?
Old 10-25-2011, 01:25 PM   #10
Rock Crawler

Cool,I know where your at. My kids go to Shadyside schools,we go that way all the time.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:04 PM   #11
Quarry Creeper

Yeah we are in between shadyside an bellaire schools my wife wanted our daughter to go to bellaire school, but hey slow down some time an stop an say hello, allways around ,hunting, crawling,farming, or going to wally world, thats about it lol.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:11 AM   #12
I wanna be Dave

I'll have to swing by with BuckIMod some time. I have an entire fleet of crawlers myself. 3 MRC's, a mildly built berg, a super bully, and AX10 based sportsman class rig, several scalers, etc... I'm over in Moundsville, and get up to Yorkville or Castlemans as often as possible (weather pending).
EvilTwin v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:18 AM   #13
Quarry Creeper

Anytime stop by, usually home by 5:30 on workdays, sat an sun allways home, got a pretty nice rock area good for testing an a scaler area like a ttc run, gets dark early now (sucks) rock crawling area has floodlights,haha. looking at a xr10 really liking these moa crawlers, like to check out a berg thou.
Old 12-13-2011, 02:06 PM   #14

im interested in running with you guys let me know when u go to raven rocks i live 10 minutes from there
gavink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 07:52 AM   #15
Quarry Creeper

Hello gavink,theres 7 of us that get together an go different crawling places, ravens rock is a neat place, never tried it in the winter that would be different,have been there several times in the spring thou,Ill keep you updated when we get over in that area, we will look you up
Old 12-14-2011, 08:05 AM   #16
Rock Crawler

Theres a WPAC Comp this sunday at The Crawl Space in Beaver PA this Sunday. You guys should try and make it out. Its a great place for winter time crawling!
Old 12-14-2011, 10:47 AM   #17
Quarry Creeper

Buckimod, thanks for the invite,sundays are hard to get away from,I run a internet an sound system for the church i attend live every sunday mourning till 1:00 pm, if theres any sat comps i could possibly make one.looks like the holiday havoc was fun, I was at our deer camp all week hunting deer.
Old 12-14-2011, 02:30 PM   #18
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawlernut View Post
Buckimod, thanks for the invite,sundays are hard to get away from,I run a internet an sound system for the church i attend live every sunday mourning till 1:00 pm, if theres any sat comps i could possibly make one.looks like the holiday havoc was fun, I was at our deer camp all week hunting deer.
WPAC always has our comps on sunday,and mostly the COC guys too. However, those guys usually always run on saturdays at the Boulder House. Maybe one saturday we can ride up and wheel these trucks with them.
Old 12-14-2011, 04:05 PM   #19
I wanna be Dave

Better let me know if you're heading to the Boulder House. I like whoopin' up on those guys.
EvilTwin v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 04:45 PM   #20
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Shadyside anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilTwin v2 View Post
Better let me know if you're heading to the Boulder House. I like whoopin' up on those guys.
Bring it
DiabloPres is offline   Reply With Quote