Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southwest > Oklahoma

Notices

Thread: Disney Friday Jan 12

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 12:51 AM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default Disney Friday Jan 12

Hey y'all. I'm in Tulsa for a work conference, brought my crawler and I'm gonna go check out Disney on Friday. I want to look at all the well known rock crawling areas (not r/c) to see if I would want make a trip out here with my 4Runner/buggy later in the year.

I thought if anyone local wanted to go crawling friday they might be able to show me around some. I'm in 2500hd chevy so I can't really do anything in the way of off roading.

Thanks

Nick Cooper
TBItoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2011, 07:03 AM   #2
Old guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBItoy View Post
Hey y'all. I'm in Tulsa for a work conference, brought my crawler and I'm gonna go check out Disney on Friday. I want to look at all the well known rock crawling areas (not r/c) to see if I would want make a trip out here with my 4Runner/buggy later in the year.

I thought if anyone local wanted to go crawling friday they might be able to show me around some. I'm in 2500hd chevy so I can't really do anything in the way of off roading.

Thanks

Nick Cooper
When you get there, at the gas station you can buy a map of the crawling spots. Ask for Hogan's map. Or go to Hogan's camp ground and get one from Hogan. It will show you where all the spots are. You can get to a lot of places with your truck to see the spots.

If I wasn;t busy, I'd meet you up there. Check in here in the morning and maybe I can.
ROCKEDUP RICKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 04:15 PM   #3
Pebble Pounder

Default Thanks Ricky

Cool, I'll be sure to grab a map!

My cell is 731-694-5936 if anyone wants to go crawling tomorrow. I'll probably go around noon to catch the warmest part of the day.
TBItoy is offline   Reply With Quote