Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > WRCCA Championship Series > Past RCCA qualifiers

Notices

Thread: Big Thanks to the Rocas Rojo Organizers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2009, 06:42 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default Big Thanks to the Rocas Rojo Organizers

Just arrived back home from a very great event and wanted to say thanks. This was the first major comp that I have attended and by far the most fun. The course layout was great and the cone placement was perfect you really had to earn every progression. By far the funnest ass kicking I have ever received. My favorite quote of the day was "I've been watching this course for an hour and still don't know where the third gate is!" Thats good stuff right there.

Thanks again guys.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2009, 07:13 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Big Thanks

Want to say Thank You to Jason and Family, Ty, Patrick, John, Vanquish, all the sponsors, RCC and all the participants for a great time and event.

I really enjoyed judging on Saturday and running the most a$$ kickin courses both days that have seen those rocks in a long time.

To everyone that traveled from a-far, thank you soo much. I have made new friends and hope to see all of you many more times at other events.

Best food around compliments of SHIFTER'S. Thanks to everyone at Shifter's for bringin it to us at the event.

Great time everyone.

JC
Old 07-19-2009, 08:14 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Ya thanks shifters for the great shifter brger it was great.. thanks to all the sponsors for the event. It was a great time.
Old 07-19-2009, 11:37 PM   #4
Team T1E/VP Driver

Great event!!! Thanks to all that organizers and those who pitched in and helped! Also Thanks to Steve, Jim, and others at VP for sponsoring it. Hats off to all the other sponsors as well!!!
Old 07-20-2009, 12:30 AM   #5

Man that was an awesome comp!!!

I'd like to thank ny sponsors TCS, Kamikaze Kustoms, and Thunder Power.

Huge thanks to Steve and the other Vanquish guys, Jason, Badger, Patrick, Ty, judges and all the other guys that help make this event happen.

Thanks to all the Crawlerado guys for making me feel at home.

This was one of the funnest events I'ved been to!!! I'll try to make some of your local comps in the future!!!
Old 07-20-2009, 05:43 AM   #6
Colt Python/SR9c

Hats go off to Vanquish, RCC, TCS and many other sponsors to help make it an awesome event...It was great to finally meet guys such as Griz, Badger, Sparky, Bender, Turtle, Cato and many other crawlerado guys. My family and myself thank you all for the great hospitality and it is definitely beautiful up there I surely am jealous, as we do not even have 10% of what you guys have..

Although I think I drove the worst I ever have before, as my truck and myself just couldn't find any traction that day, I could have cared less though and we had an awesome time for a family vacation
Old 07-20-2009, 07:38 AM   #7
I wanna be Dave

What a pleasure to host a comp like this at home!! HUGE thanks to Vanquish and sponsors, and to Jason and his minions for getting this all together! Thanks to Jason's Mom and Pop's for the kick a$$ grub... I will definitely be hitting up Shifter's in the future. Also I think that was THE best comp I have ever Judged!! Watching some of the best drivers lay down some amazing skills was awesome! I only wish I could have afforded to compete in all the classes and stay down at the hotel with everyone else to partake in the crazy sh!t... Oh well maybe next year.
It was great to finally meet some of the nuts I chat with on here all the time... TattooKenny great to meet you Bro... thanks for your help Saturday with Judging and just hanging out. Hope to see ya next year Daddy-O;) .

What an awesome comp! Can't wait to do this next year.

Last edited by racerx; 07-20-2009 at 02:33 PM.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:09 AM   #8
Pebble Pounder

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! to everyone that worked hard to make this a great event. Thanks to all the sponsors and special thanks to Vanquish for hosting it. The courses were tough and very challenging. And I don't know what to say about that BLING wheel. At the end of the day I heard that Greg(86jeep) and I were the only ones to finish that course, that thing was insane--Good job Jason.

Thanks to all my sponsors--Vanquish, DNA, and Xcite batteries.

Thank you Steve and Jim for all your help, support, and cheering.

I would also like to thank the best crawling buddies anyone could ask for--86jeep and Whoodie, I wouldn't have made the top 5 without yall.

Congrats King Bling on the win, and to the rest of the top 5. The competition was tough.

Last edited by SPAD; 07-20-2009 at 08:26 AM.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:26 AM   #9
RCC Addict

Thanks: Patrick, Ty, Jason, Badger & Kris...for a killer event!!!!!

Shifters, kept this fat-boy going

Sure was great to meet everyone, putting a face to a name make it worth while!!

Last edited by cato; 07-20-2009 at 08:01 PM.
Old 07-20-2009, 09:19 AM   #10
Pebble Pounder

Default good times

Quote:
Originally Posted by skid plate View Post
Want to say Thank You to Jason and Family, Ty, Patrick, John, Vanquish, all the sponsors, RCC and all the participants for a great time and event.

I really enjoyed judging on Saturday and running the most a$$ kickin courses both days that have seen those rocks in a long time.

To everyone that traveled from a-far, thank you soo much. I have made new friends and hope to see all of you many more times at other events.

Best food around compliments of SHIFTER'S. Thanks to everyone at Shifter's for bringin it to us at the event.

Great time everyone.

JC

x2

p.s. the turn table was frustratingly awsome
Old 07-20-2009, 09:33 AM   #11
RCC Addict

A BIG THANKS
TO EVERYONE WHO MADE THIS EVENT HAPPEN . IT WAS AWESOME.

IT WAS GREAT TO SEE EVERYONE AGAIN .

THANKS VANQUISH , T1eRC , AND YOU CRAZY A$$ YUMA BOYS.
Old 07-20-2009, 10:16 AM   #12
Gettin’ back on the horse

Well it was a long weekend, but well worth the months apon months of planning. I really want to thank all our Judges, and rotating judges you guys where great, you helped us so much.
I also want to thank everyone who came out. Everyone that came to compete made this possible, without you it would just be me out there with a shovel.
So thank you all again, and I'll see you next year.
Old 07-20-2009, 11:36 AM   #13
Oliver Custom Knives

I also want to thank the organizers of this event. It was the funnest comp I have ever been to. I was my first major comp and by far the best one ever. I made some new friends and put faces to some of the names around here. I'll definitly be there next year.
Old 07-20-2009, 11:48 AM   #14
RCC Addict

X2. Jason, Badger, Ty, Pat, you guys put together an awesome event and kept it running super smooth. The courses were some of the most fun I have ever run and they made you work for every progress.
Thanks to all the Colorado guys for all your heckling and support, usually in that order. Sparky, Griz, Brad, Jay, Tim and everyone else for showing me how to drive
it was great to meet everyone and put screen names to faces and I hope to see you all again soon.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:08 PM   #15
PapaGriz Yo

Thank you Jason, Ty, and Pat (no particular order) for putting in all the time and work to organize this event. Thanks to Badger for manning the live feed all day. Thanks to all the judges for their time and effort. And a big thanks to everyone who helped set up and clean up afterwards, that was help greatly appreciated.

I really enjoyed meeting some new people and talking to everyone. Thanks to all the great guys who came out to make this event great.

Thanks Parker for the helpful advice on course, "Take what the course gives you" "Lets do work".

Thanks to all the great sponsors for the tons of raffle prizes and especially thanks to Vanquish Products for their support.

I can't wait till next time.

The Team RCC, Team HolmesHobbies, Team Reign R/C super worked really well yesterday and I am happy I could drive it to a 4th place finish. I wish I hadn't changed the links the night before; I would have had an even better finish without the broken link on my first course.
A big thanks to all my sponsors, Thank you for your support this season and for making it possible for me to have one of my best seasons ever.
RCCrawler
Holmes Hobbies
Reign RC
The Crawler Store
Vanquish Products
Montana Scale Designs
CrawlerGraphics
CKRC Crawlers
RCP Crawlers
Ace's Doughnuts
Createacrawler Wheels
Old 07-20-2009, 03:34 PM   #16
RCC Addict

This was one of the best Comps I have ever attended, spot on

Thank you all very much. If you have another event like this next year, I am there.

Thanks again....
Old 07-20-2009, 04:33 PM   #17
I wanna be Dave

Great job to all who made this comp great THANKS
Met alot of great people
Old 07-20-2009, 04:36 PM   #18
RCC Addict

I couldn't agree more that what everyone else has said.
Thanks to Jason, Badger, Ty and Patrick for all your hard work, it was a great event!
Looking forward to next year!
Old 07-20-2009, 07:47 PM   #19
RCC Addict

Events don't go that smoothly by accident folks, Jason, John, Patrick and Ty did a fantastic job setting this up. I owe all of you a beer

I also had a great time meeting everyone and I was glad it turned out to be such a awesome group. See you all next year.
Old 07-20-2009, 10:09 PM   #20
Rock Crawler

Awesome event! Great job Patrick and Ty!
I had a blast meeting everyone and finally putting faces to all those crazy people on this bored---very glad to see everyone's just as nutty in real life , what a great group!
A huge thanks to everyone that made it happen, and for letting me partake in the fun by judging! Cato, it was a pleasure hanging with you and talking your ear off about food and other randomness both days!

and Parker, you are probably the funniest, most supportive judge I know, thank you for helping me calm down on that course, I know I'm not the only one you helped out a lot!

Can't wait to see everyone at Worlds and for this event next year!