Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Northeast > Pennsylvania

Notices

Thread: Any Eastern PA Crawlers?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2007, 03:51 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default Any Eastern PA Crawlers?

Looking for any fellow crawlers and clubs around eastern PA. Im in the Lehigh Valley Area.
Prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2007, 01:55 PM   #2
Pebble Pounder

Wow dont everyone answer at once!!! Am i the only crawler in my area? :-(
Prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 04:15 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

hey man i think i answered another post of yours..i am down towards quakertown. I crawl with club garden state r/c rock crawlers in NJ. we just had our thrid comp in Ringing Rocks County Park in UpperBlack Eddy Pa........check out our website, its below in my signature, there are plenty of us Pa guys in the club
marzzz23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 05:06 PM   #4

yea im from allentown also

me and a buddy of mine both have scropions

Ben
toyotatrdt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:06 PM   #5
Rock Stacker

Thumbs up

I Am In Emmaus Right Outside Of Allentown I'm In Process Of Building My Rig Wk I Ll Be Intrested In Getting Together With A Bunch Of Guys Around The Area When The Weather Breaks Also I'm Good Friends With Jeff The Owner Of Hobbytown In Allentown Out Near The Mall He Said He Post Something In The Shop If Enough People Were Intrested He Is Also Stocking A Lot Of Scorpion Parts And Hop Ups For The Wheely King Let Me Know If Your Around The Area And Would Be Intrested In A Gtg Then I'll Let Him Know
cdl822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 05:50 AM   #6
Quarry Creeper

check out the jersey crew we have alot of members from eastern pa
tat2INDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 06:14 PM   #7

im in allentown
getsideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 11:26 AM   #8
Rock Crawler

IM in Emmaus. i was just down at Green Lane Lake over the weekend. Really good crawling down there. Been over at Jordan park a couple times, there is some stuff there, its just a little more spread out. I look for rocks to crawl everytime I drive somewhere, so if I see some, I will post it. I think there might be some over at Jacobsburg park, but I haven't gotten over there yet to find any.
tgh117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 06:52 PM   #9

so your telling me theres more of us im in whitehall
dkapuscrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 09:26 AM   #10

Default easton

ya im in easton

we should have a Lehigh Valley Area, meetup know any good locations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkapuscrawler View Post
so your telling me theres more of us im in whitehall

Last edited by specter7; 04-10-2008 at 09:39 AM.
specter7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 08:28 PM   #11
Rock Crawler

I live on Lake wallenpaupack. you not to far from me! Im not a crawler yet but come april 29th I should be
madmax22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 10:15 PM   #12
Rock Crawler

go to gsrcrc.com, half the members are Pa guys, we crawl over here all the time.
Old 04-14-2008, 11:11 PM   #13
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzzz23 View Post
go to gsrcrc.com, half the members are Pa guys, we crawl over here all the time.

X2 alot of guys from eastern PA and people are suualy trying to get something together to go out crawling
rocktoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 06:21 PM   #14

i actually want to get into crawling but i dont really no where to start. i want to build my own rig. i do full scale crawling so i figure rc would be cool. I am in Quakertown so if anybody wants to get a hold of me let me know. ringing rocks is cool, my parents live a few miles from there.

I also got a letter to day from OK4WD. www.ok4wd.com they have a full rock pile in the back, and they said they would like to do a kids class, so i asume for RC. Maybe if someone gets ahold of them u guys could do a rockcrawl during the truck show. they are located in stewartsville NJ. not to long of a ride. The owner is real cool. let me know what u think.
ubecrew610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 06:35 PM   #15

I too am new to the rc crawlers. I have several rc cars and trucks but they are all nitro. I would be interested in meeting up with some of yas to pick your brains on how to build a crawler. I have built several real rock crawlers and know what i want and how I want it to look just don't know where and how to get started. And I am located in Bethlehem Pa.
97TJcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 10:24 AM   #16
Rock Stacker

I would love to do a little gtg with a bunch of the local guys around the area seeing everybody is pretty much located right around each other probaly a good spot that is close enough for everyone would be green lane park in quakertown.So if we can get some of the more veteran crawlers in the area to maybe help out and give some input it would be great.I have been in the hobby along time as well but this is my first crawler build as well so right now I don't know much about organizing a gtg so any help would be great again guys let me know what you think.Also since there are alot of us just getting in to crawling it would be a big help for us to do some little gtg's and help each other out with the help of some experienced crawlers that way we can eventually run with the guys from gsrcrc.Just something to think about so anyone who would be intrested let me know you can either reply on this thread or pm me btw my name is Glenn thanks guys.I will also try to post up a little something similar to this on the gsrcrc forum as well.
Old 09-06-2008, 03:20 PM   #17
Rock Crawler

Hey guys, if you go over to gsrcrc.com there are tons of guys in Pa. Green Lane isn't in Quakertown it is in Green Lane Pa. GSRCRC is having a comp there in October. i believe its the third weekend on a sunday. I am in Perkasie and if I can fing the time I will help anyone that needs it.
Old 09-06-2008, 10:06 PM   #18
Rock Stacker

my fault I thought I saw in a thread that the park was in quakertown I think it said something about being off allentown rd or something like that
Old 09-12-2008, 10:50 PM   #19
Rock Stacker

I just wanted to check in and see if any of you guys around the area would be intrested in getting together locally to do some crawling and help test and tune some rigs I was thinking usually sundays are a pretty good day for a lot of people who have off or extra time to get together so if anyone is intrested feel free to reply and maybe we can set something up once the weather breaks around here.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:54 AM   #20

Im in the LV too. I go to Trains and Lanes for my stuff.
PYRO31888 is offline   Reply With Quote