Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > RC Rock Crawling Worlds

Notices

Thread: A big thank you

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2010, 11:07 AM   #1
owner, Holmes Hobbies LLC

Default A big thank you

I just wanted to thank everybody who made Nats an awesome event this year. RCC TV, Judges, Competitors, and all the vendors who graciously put in prizes for the drivers. This was one of the best events I have been to in a long time, and you can bet I will be a part of this group for years to come!

For everybody that I met, remet, and hung out with- I had a friggin blast Good people, good times, and a lot of sharing and comradeship. Makes me proud to be a part of this and help such an awesome group of people do what they do. I am humbled by all of this, and really can't even begin to describe how thankful I am to be an accepted and supported part of RC Crawling.

See all of you again soon.

sincerely,

John Robert Holmes
Holmes Hobbies
JohnRobHolmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2010, 11:19 AM   #2
Holmes Hobbies

X2,You guys did a great job and I know everyone worked real hard to make it happen.I had a great time.Thank You all.
CD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:26 AM   #3
I wanna be Dave

JRH has said it perfectly.
binaryterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:42 AM   #4
Colt Python/SR9c

Quote:
Originally Posted by binaryterror View Post
JRH has said it perfectly.
Yes he has. It is an awesome feeling to be part of such a great community of people within this part of the hobby.
TwistedCreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 12:11 PM   #5
The Wheels Keep Turning

X5, It was a great weekend and a big thanks to everyone; Jason, Badger and crew, the judges, sponsors, competitors and spectators. Everyone made it an awesome weekend! Thanks.
kevinlongisland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 01:26 PM   #6
Rock Crawler

Super Freakin' Fun!
Thanks to the crew that put it together. It's always great to meet the names from online and see old friends. Almost too much fun.
nitrojeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 04:06 PM   #7
I wanna be Dave

i too want to thank.....

jason, badger,turtle,patrick and the rest of the rcc crew for making all of this possible. without these guys we would be just a bunch of grown men and women playing with toy trucks in our backyard!

also all the judges that stepped up and volunteered to help while braving the long days and humidity.

harley, for the ride to the upper park on saturday

TEAM JAPAN, for the most entertaining 30 minutes of judging i have ever done!! these guys are friggin out of control!

parker, for the outrageous water show! and the best damn M/C in the world of rock crawling.

and all of my sponsors that keep me in parts and my cars lookin good!
krawlfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 04:24 PM   #8
I wanna be Dave

Well said! I agree.

Harvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 05:20 PM   #9
owner, Holmes Hobbies LLC

Who is that amish guy soldering on his rig?
JohnRobHolmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 05:30 PM   #10
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRobHolmes View Post
I thought the Amish weren't allowed to play with electricity???
4xFord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 05:37 PM   #11
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRobHolmes View Post

Your not alone, I helped John a.k.a. (Mariner) solder in a new punk dig after his rig took a swim in that same spot.
KBrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 05:43 PM   #12
Quarry Creeper

classy move Mr Holmes. even though your movies made me feel less like a man. LOL
ctracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:28 PM   #13
RCC Addict

Nicely said John. A big thanks to you, and all of the sponsors for all of the prizes/donations. Without the great product support we get from all of our vendors, crawling wouldn't be what it is today.

I'd also like to thank all of the event organizers, RCC Live crew, Hogan's Off Road Park, judges, marshals, and everyone else that helped out with this event. You all helped to put on one of the best events ever.

I had such a great time in Okie land. Got to crawl some fun courses, meet up with some old friends, meet some new friends, and watch an amazing event unfold. Truly an amazing time. Thanks again.
Nicklepimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:37 AM   #14
I wanna be Dave

Just wanted to thank everyone involved, all the drivers, judges, sponsors, event coordinators, Jason and Badger, and anyone else that was involved. I had a blast and couldn't have asked for a better time. I got to put a lot of names with faces and met some really good people. I have never been involved with anything as awesome as rc crawling. Can't wait for the next one, thanks again everyone.
travis c. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:55 AM   #15
Relaxed !

I too wish to Thank all of the volunteer's for their dedication to this sport! Without the volunteer's we would not have been able to have this magnitude of an event, sure every wknd at our local comp's guy's step up and judge help build courses, and run, then we go home and never really say thank you to them ! Here is my thank you across the globe to the men/women/kids who step up to be sure this sport will be alive for our future generation's!

Jason,Badger,corey,Berto,Patrick,Parker,Turtle,and to those from RCC whom i have forgotten, and to the most important of all the volunteer's

Thank You for all that you guy's do!
to my sponsor's for whom i have failed this past week i thank you as well!
Can't wait till next year!
Randy
sococrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:03 AM   #16
Rock Crawler

Keep the Thanks comin'! Its a lot of work bringin' the best damn RC crawlin event to you all but we love it!! Means a lot when we get yer appreciation!

Thanks Guys!
dickwart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:06 AM   #17
I wanna be Dave

I've said it in other threads, but I can add it here as well. A huge thanks to Jason, Badger, the entire rcc crew, judges, marshals, sponsors, vendors, competitors, and anyone else that made this event an amazing experience.

Special thanks out to JRH for having a hat in his car trunk that I could buy
DickyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:38 PM   #18
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by krawlfreak View Post
i too want to thank.....

jason, badger,turtle,patrick and the rest of the rcc crew for making all of this possible. without these guys we would be just a bunch of grown men and women playing with toy trucks in our backyard!

also all the judges that stepped up and volunteered to help while braving the long days and humidity.

harley, for the ride to the upper park on saturday

TEAM JAPAN, for the most entertaining 30 minutes of judging i have ever done!! these guys are friggin out of control!

parker, for the outrageous water show! and the best damn M/C in the world of rock crawling.

and all of my sponsors that keep me in parts and my cars lookin good!
X2

I had a blast, broke/drove like hell, but still the best DAM time I ever had!!
PaloAltoK5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 02:02 PM   #19
Gold Star Baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sococrawler View Post
I too wish to Thank all of the volunteer's for their dedication to this sport! Without the volunteer's we would not have been able to have this magnitude of an event, sure every wknd at our local comp's guy's step up and judge help build courses, and run, then we go home and never really say thank you to them ! Here is my thank you across the globe to the men/women/kids who step up to be sure this sport will be alive for our future generation's!

Jason,Badger,corey,Berto,Patrick,Parker,Turtle,and to those from RCC whom i have forgotten, and to the most important of all the volunteer's

Thank You for all that you guy's do!
to my sponsor's for whom i have failed this past week i thank you as well!
Can't wait till next year!
Randy
X100
thank you RCC, Axial crew, Parker, volunteers and sponsors this was an awesome event! we were there every morning before the sun was up n saw all the hard work you all did before the event started. we would gladly pitch in again for any event that you put on. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!! me and randy have such a great group of friends/ family in ya all. as much as we tease n harass each other it is like family i will miss ya all, good luck, n can't wait till the next event to see you guys again! each time i learn something new- good, bad, n "we won't go there" A BIG THANK YOU !!!! for all who donated to the RockCandy RCC Giveaway, who bought stickers and tickets, you helped us earn over $3000 , 50% is going to the National Breast Cancer Organization. I was touched by all the stories that you all shared, so many of us know a person in our lives that have been affected by breast cancer. I am glad for every one that stepped up and helped us reach our goal. I hope more guys will encourage their wives n girlfriends to get envolved and become a part of this sport. I hope we have opened a door for more girls to follow. good luck to all, go work on your A game and I'll see ya next year!!! or hopefully sooner! xoxoxoxo RockCandy RCC
SoCo Crawlgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 02:26 PM   #20
Keep Crawling in Crawling

I also would like to thank Jason and Badger for their hardwork, along with all that helped them Ty, Patrick, and the rest that I can not remember.

I really want to thank the judges for all their hard work judging in the rain and scorching heat. If it wasn't for the judges there would be no comp.

I want to thank my sponsors, Vanquish, Brian's Hobbyland, RC Axle Master, Cow Performance Products, and Holmes Hobbies, for all their support throughout the year. None of this could be possible without your support of RC Crawling.

Thanks to all who donated to the Rock Candy RCC build. Becky appreciates the quick reponse to her requests for help with the build. A huge thanks to all that purchased stickers so the Rock Candy girls could earn money to help support a great cause.

And last but not least, all the friends I have made going to these comps. You are what make this enjoyable and that is what makes me want to come back for more.

Last edited by Cruzin Illusion; 09-14-2010 at 02:35 PM.
Cruzin Illusion is offline   Reply With Quote