Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > RC4WD Bully

Notices

Thread: ~53 willys~Bully Axled Comp Rig Build Up~

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2009, 08:50 AM   #101
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepial View Post
What pinion gear set up you using?Wondering about combating clod stall in my new Bully 2's..
Mark will probably attest to this but just get some drive time with the Bullys and you will learn to drive the "BULLYstall" haha it really doesnt bother me and i use it to my advantage in lots of situations, it comes with knowing your truck and how its going to perform and react though.
GaBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2009, 07:50 PM   #102
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaBronco View Post
Mark will probably attest to this but just get some drive time with the Bullys and you will learn to drive the "BULLYstall" haha it really doesnt bother me and i use it to my advantage in lots of situations, it comes with knowing your truck and how its going to perform and react though.

yeah your right...it just takes some getting used to but I dont really mind the stall that much...I'm just running stock bully pinions...12t IIRC
53 willys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 06:20 AM   #103
I wanna be Dave

Soooo....did you have fun at WCC?
Racer4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 09:39 AM   #104
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer4Life View Post
Soooo....did you have fun at WCC?

ooooo yeah I had a great time at the WCC.....meet lots of guys from the forums and other cali clubs and also watched some REALLY great driving.
the courses were FUN....LONG..... challenging.....and and did I mention they were long??!!

sadly I did not get ANY photos myself...I pretty much forgot my camera AND SUNBLOCK!!!(sold my house this last week so I been packing and practicing and forgetting)

I changed out my Rover tires for the RC4WD X-locks this comp....I was really impressed with the x-locks they are a great tire..nice and tall...not too round (sometimes I felt like the rovers were to round=marshmallow)
x-locks are gonna stay on my rig and I ordered another set for my new comp rig too.
my Bully axles held up great!! I took a crazy full throttle finish on one course...ended up pretty much JUMPING through the finish line with 5:59 on the clock!! needless to say there was a pretty good size drop on the other side so I shot my fubar bully rig through with out even seeing the finish line!! lol did not break anything amazingly!!

although once I got home and ran my rig again I ended up burning up my steering servo and my HH35t motor developed a dead spot!..:-(

anyway I found a couple pics that some other member (rhett) grabbed of my rig and I thank him for being prepared..

Last edited by 53 willys; 07-02-2009 at 11:51 AM.
53 willys is offline   Reply With Quote