Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > RC4WD Bully

Notices

Thread: broke small gear in front axle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2018, 01:29 PM   #1

Default broke small gear in front axle

long story short..3 week old bully2..ran 3-4 20 min batterys thru it..last night front locked up on flat ground..picked it up and it spins free one diretion..took apart and the small gear that goes thru case to other small gear beside drive locker shattered 1 tooth..seems weird as id think im not that hard on it..emailed rc4wd this am to see how long it takes for them to get back with me since under warranty..i feel was a faulty gear at first.. now i feel the gear has side to side play in the case and needs shimmed?
i read somewhere about the same issue and someone shimmed it..wondering if anyone can shed any light on this and if others have had this issue?
that being said got my hitec 7950th servo today..ordered from dluxfab.com and will be getting some sweet dravtech shocks in "orange" and a set of 8mm dlux brass knuckles with weight holes, and a set of fba 8mm axles and hubs..
went ahead and ordered set of new gears for the b2 axle and some fast eddy bearings since i no rc4wd is never in 4wheel drive lol..there like,driving a electric car with dead battery it seems sometimes..already spent a grand on the b2 and still have to get the hhbrmd smashed esc and a bec,and a new remote..guess i will be into it 1400 bucks soon..i was hoping not but the bully 2 def got me addicted..and i need more
bluesky106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

broke small gear in front axle - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Broke another VP front axle chipgibbs Axial Yeti 13 02-10-2016 09:09 PM
Broke stock front axle today. donomite Axial Wraith 20 02-08-2014 08:41 AM
Locked up front end and broke both axle pins isac Vaterra Twin Hammers 22 01-23-2014 12:56 PM
I need some help broke front axle flip2spin23 EnRoute Berg 12 08-25-2009 01:47 PM
front inner axle broke out of knucle Norcalfj40 General Crawlers 5 06-26-2006 02:24 PM