RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RC4WD Trail Finder 2 (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rc4wd-trail-finder-2/)
-   -   TF2 Lost in shipping (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rc4wd-trail-finder-2/592601-tf2-lost-shipping.html)

Inspector86 12-06-2017 07:47 PM

TF2 Lost in shipping

I ordered a TF2 LWB kit direct from RC4WD on 11/27. I kept expecting it to show up anytime so I contacted RC4WD support today checking on the status of the shippment since the on-line tracking # was not valid. They did some checking and told me it was signed for by someone somewhere but not me and not my address. Color me sad!:sad:

Teng 12-06-2017 07:58 PM

Re: TF2 Lost in shipping

If you paid via PayPal just open case on PayPal to get your money back.

Inspector86 12-06-2017 08:08 PM

I will open a PayPal case only if it can't be resolved by RC4WD first.

StomperCrawler 12-06-2017 08:10 PM

I'm sure that if you follow up with RC4WD they will make it right. They should have purchased insurance from the shipper, in which case they can simply file a claim. I would not recommend filing your own claim (PayPal/Visa) unless RC4WD is not able to help you, as it would complicate matters.

Sorry to disagree with you Teng. :(

Levi 12-06-2017 08:37 PM

That just plain right out sucks big time. Sure hope they will fix the problem. I have ordered a few things from them and only ran into one problem with a part being defective and it took six weeks to resolve from start to finish. They did fix the problem but took forever for such a stupid thing I felt. Good luck to you. Would like to know the outcome.

Teng 12-06-2017 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StomperCrawler (Post 5773533)
I'm sure that if you follow up with RC4WD they will make it right. They should have purchased insurance from the shipper, in which case they can simply file a claim. I would not recommend filing your own claim (PayPal/Visa) unless RC4WD is not able to help you, as it would complicate matters.

Sorry to disagree with you Teng. :(

Well, guess what? I agree with you here Brother. Try to resolve with the seller first, if they are not helpful of all. Then last choice: Open case on PayPal :)

Teng 12-06-2017 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector86 (Post 5773532)
I will open a PayPal case only if it can't be resolved by RC4WD first.

Just keep us posted and I am really sorry for the lost shipment. :oops:

Inspector86 12-07-2017 03:48 PM

Color me happy!"thumbsup"

Well it turns out the missing package has been found thanks to a neighbor. Turns out RC4WD shipped the package via DHL which I never use if I can avoid it. The DHL driver delivered the package to the wrong address. My neighbor down the street called me today and informed me that my package was at their house. I took a short walk and picked it up no worse for the wear.

I do want to thank Skyler at RC4WD for his quick response helping track this package from his end.

Merry Christmas!