Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Superclass Crawlers > Tamiya Txt-1 and Juggernaut

Notices

Thread: Hi guys

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2009, 07:21 AM   #1

Default Hi guys

Hello everyone,

I have been into R/C cars for 16 years now, I always wanted a Clod back in the day but was always busy bashing or racing with friends.

But no more! I want my Tamiya monster truck and a TXT-1 seems like a great start.

I am looking for used ones for a while before buying a new one, I will give it another week or two, see what happens.

I admit, I am not really trying to build an all out crawler, just a better monster truck, and it seems like you guys got all the good secrets

So there ya have it, I will try not to ask too many stupid questions and maybe I can add a little here and there

I am a welder/machinist by trade and I aint skeered to cut my R/C's so I will post pictures when/if you guys inspire me to start cuttin!

Have a nice day
WISteelWorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2009, 11:59 AM   #2
Rock Crawler

If you had a star you could see this one listed in the classifieds section right now.

Got a BIG TXT in trade...

I've liked that rig since it was posted, and wish I had the coin right now to buy it. Just had knee surgery though so I've got a ton of medical bills to take care of before I can spend too much more on r/c's, but man it's one of the only TXT's that really catches my eye as far as just having a nice big monster truck.

Welcome aboard.
MCSCOTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 07:19 PM   #3

Yeah I saw that one, sharp lookin truck for sure.

Damn man, good luck comin back from the surgery. My mother in law just had a knee replacement, LOTS 'o' fun helpin her out
WISteelWorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 09:51 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISteelWorker View Post
Yeah I saw that one, sharp lookin truck for sure.

Damn man, good luck comin back from the surgery. My mother in law just had a knee replacement, LOTS 'o' fun helpin her out
Thanks, I'm gettin there slowly but surely. I'm just bored with not being able to get out and do things like I've always been use to.
MCSCOTT is offline   Reply With Quote