Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Team Losi Comp Crawler

Notices

Thread: 1/10 bodys

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2010, 08:30 AM   #1

Default 1/10 bodys

so im not a big fan of the comp crawler bodys, has anyone oput a 1/10scale big body on there comp cralwer? it would need longer body mounts due to the fact these bodys are alot wider, im thinkin about gettin the cherokee body cuz i like how my buddys scx-10 toyota body fits.
http://www.hobbypeople.net/gallery/884821.asp do they sell longer body mounts ? id like to keep the mounts in the same place (comin out of the side) but they need to be at least 1/2 inch longer on each side.
duramax_xj400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2010, 08:38 AM   #2
Rock Stacker

If your still running the lnc body posts than you could switch to the lcc ones if you need longer. Most people go the other way and switch to the lnc ones to gain clearance but in your case this should work fine.
zagscrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 08:47 AM   #3

the lcc posts are longer than the nightcrawlers ? interesting, i wish i had the body in-hand so i could measure and make sure the lcc posts would work, im digin thos web site, i cam from havin 1:1 rigs and fairly new to the rc scale/comp rigs , ive taken alot of know-how and knowlage from 1:1 crawling and put it into this, and from what i have read, most people who crawl in the comps are limiting there flex to "pop" over obsticles, but mine is very flexy, and has more flex to come, in my mind u just have to have the right set up for your driving style, but ive been very impressed with the people on this forum, not like the other people on forums. thanks alot for the input !

Quote:
Originally Posted by zagscrawler View Post
If your still running the lnc body posts than you could switch to the lcc ones if you need longer. Most people go the other way and switch to the lnc ones to gain clearance but in your case this should work fine.
duramax_xj400 is offline   Reply With Quote