Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Team Losi Comp Crawler

Notices

Thread: new bling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2011, 03:02 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default new bling

decided to step up and get some new bling for my LCC

After PMing a few on here i decided to go with the vanquish SLW wheels and bead locks. Also went with an 800 hub up front and a 725 out back. Picked up a set of knuckle weights from Erik Deluxe and also used a little engineering to put some of the weight that was in the wheels onto the axle (that's the yellow duct tape holding the weights on.

I also picked up a few 4s batteries.

The only problem is while i was waiting on the wheels and weights i was out bashing on the truck and ended up breaking part of the transmission housing. Where the motor sits on the lip of the transmission and mates with the spur gear, split the case right there. So one is on order and should be here next week. Kind of sucks because i have not been able to play with the new toys to tune it up

...... well after the sixth time of trying to upload pics i guess you all are just going to have to imagine how bad ass it looks. I tried to resize and get the dimensions into what the forum requires and the file size is too big, if i shrink the file size down the dimensions are too big... WTF! the other two forums i'm on resize them for you but i guess not this one....
Attached Images

Last edited by concretejungle; 09-18-2011 at 03:18 PM.
concretejungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2011, 03:14 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

use photobucket
2500hdon37s is offline   Reply With Quote