Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Team Losi Comp Crawler

Notices

Thread: JUst Got my Kunckle Weights

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2012, 09:38 PM   #1

Default JUst Got my Kunckle Weights

i just got my weights and 2 sets of the .300 rings i have a set of dh vanquish wheels and when i put it all together the wheel want fit on it rubs the weights.. i have the 835 wide hub the wides they make...whats the fix...i also received the clocking c hubs has anyone put a set on before i cant find a thread that uses them. i also got my new batterys i got 4 40 c 80 burst sky 3s lipos...i hope thats not to much power for my goat 3s and bec.
downhiller6325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2012, 06:59 AM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: JUst Got my Kunckle Weights

DH wheels only accept 2 .100 rings if I'm not mistaken. To run more than that, you need a wheel like the SLW or Dlux wheels.
killswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 08:41 PM   #3

Default Re: JUst Got my Kunckle Weights

well that completely sucks..... ive now got a set of .300 that i cant use..i guess i could cut them to use for half weights.....is it worth ordering a set of .100s or should i just use the wheel weights to add a 0z or so? i plan to mount the battery on the front axle so that should help....i got the clocking c hubs almost finished i just need to drill and tape to get them in their exact place.... i had to grind down the axle quite a bit i like the idea of these cause i can rise the steering to OTA...my other question is do most of you use for a servo arm i have a hobbico high toque servo..i believe their made by hitech....thanks for all you guys help...
downhiller6325 is offline   Reply With Quote

JUst Got my Kunckle Weights - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Knuckle Weights vs. Wheel Weights Harvo Tires and Wheels 34 11-16-2011 01:15 PM
Live weights vs static weights (aka bearings vs stick-ons) sim Newbie General 0 08-20-2009 08:30 PM
1/4 oz. weights Pangasinan HPI Wheely King 2 08-31-2007 11:11 PM