Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Tires and Wheels

Notices

Thread: Inside wheel for LURC dually?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2023, 07:07 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Inside wheel for LURC dually?

I want to get a pair of 8L wheels from LURC but they are sold out and I haven’t seen them restock in a while. I am getting impatient. I’m wondering if there are any other wheels that would fit for the inner part of a Dooley tires for my truck. Preferably ones with a little weight. I do know that they say that some of their stuff will work with the axial wheels in some other wheels as well but I’m not sure if that stuff will work with the whole dually package or not? Does anyone have any experience with this and if so, any guidance or links would be greatly appreciated thank you very much.

Let me make it very clear that if I needed these wheels for anything else, other than the inside for my dually setup, I would not be buying anything other than LURC wheels. They absolutely make the best and I recommend them above anyone else. I tried multiple other wheels before I went with them, but now that I’ve gone with them, I will never go anywhere else. Not only are their products the best their customer service is unmatched.
pchiumiento is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Inside wheel for LURC dually? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dually wheel adapters??? Frank211 Tires and Wheels 3 10-11-2019 08:40 PM
1.9 pro10 wheel inside wheel spacer CanadianKronik Tires and Wheels 6 02-21-2013 03:00 PM