Jerry's RC Garage

Default Re: nor cal race 1 winter series

for the Updated rules!!!!!!

RULES | U4RC.com
jerry2575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 08:17 AM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Who needs rules, lets do this mad max style..lol..
Rastaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 04:13 PM   #5
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastaman View Post
Who needs rules, lets do this mad max style..lol..
You need something to break other then your cars lol
VP Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 09:17 AM   #6
Quarry Creeper

I only break the yeti...lol..
Lookout though 2.2 trophy will be my new class maybe next month .. Just waiting on the "beast" chassis .. Then its night night for all you trophy class racers...
Old 11-07-2014, 01:53 PM   #7
RCC Addict

Quote:
I only break the yeti...lol..
Lookout though 2.2 trophy will be my new class maybe next month .. Just waiting on the "beast" chassis .. Then its night night for all you trophy class racers...
: lmao: are you dreaming again
Old 11-09-2014, 08:04 AM   #8
Quarry Creeper

I'm somehow always dreaming, but then I wake up and it actually happened..so lookout..

I'm really looking forward to being in the top five and heading down to SoCal and showing them how NorCal does it....cuz this time there's a west coast championship on the line and the champ needs to rise from the NorCal dirt...!
Old 11-11-2014, 09:13 AM   #9
Quarry Creeper

Starting to collect parts for my "beast" build up, vanquish axles or axial axles? I want the beast as light as I can get it.. Might even try those plastic glue on wheels, is that legal on a trophy truck? Anyhow getting excited for this build to really start coming together..

On another note some family stuff has come up this week and it looks like we might not be able to make it to auburn this Sunday..:( will that affect our points right from the start, or is there one toss out? Gonna try real hard to make it out though, wish me luck and positive vibes.. I know the other half of the dreadnecks race team will be there..
Old 11-11-2014, 11:14 PM   #10
Jerry's RC Garage

Quote:
Starting to collect parts for my "beast" build up, vanquish axles or axial axles? I want the beast as light as I can get it.. Might even try those plastic glue on wheels, is that legal on a trophy truck? Anyhow getting excited for this build to really start coming together.. On another note some family stuff has come up this week and it looks like we might not be able to make it to auburn this Sunday..:( will that affect our points right from the start, or is there one toss out? Gonna try real hard to make it out though, wish me luck and positive vibes.. I know the other half of the dreadnecks race team will be there..
There should be a throw out race.
jerry2575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 08:14 PM   #11

Quote:
Starting to collect parts for my "beast" build up, vanquish axles or axial axles? I want the beast as light as I can get it.. Might even try those plastic glue on wheels, is that legal on a trophy truck? Anyhow getting excited for this build to really start coming together..

On another note some family stuff has come up this week and it looks like we might not be able to make it to auburn this Sunday..:( will that affect our points right from the start, or is there one toss out? Gonna try real hard to make it out though, wish me luck and positive vibes.. I know the other half of the dreadnecks race team will be there..
I run axial plastic bead locks kmc.. I think they come stock on poisen spd. Wraith. You can use slw hubs. Between that and different foams it makes a huge difference if you look at full size baja class1 2. 3 ect the front is wider 1 its mores stable 2 turns tighter.
My 2 cents... 1.9 trophy is the going to be epic.. good luck with family stuff rastaman
PARTSJEREMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 07:29 AM   #12
Quarry Creeper

Is it supposed to rain this sunday?
minicrawlerguy530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 07:50 AM   #13
Quarry Creeper

Nope supposed to be sunny around 68, and sorry for not making it up there yesterday Alex, I'll be there this morning..
Old 11-15-2014, 08:03 AM   #14
Quarry Creeper

So I was able to get the ok to come play tommorrow, looks like you guys will have heavy competition now!..

Ok, got the twin hammers ready, my son will be running. 1.9 trail and 1.9 comp, lookout hes lookin toward a podium tomorrow In both classes.. He wAnts to place in the top five as well as his dad does in both 2.2 comp and 2.2 limited.. Also our two other team members will be pushing hard to take the podium as well.. Dreadnecks will be working hard to ensure we dominate this series...all others will be ran over or stepped on..lol..
Old 11-15-2014, 10:15 AM   #15
RCC Addict

Quote:
So I was able to get the ok to come play tommorrow, looks like you guys will have heavy competition now!..

Ok, got the twin hammers ready, my son will be running. 1.9 trail and 1.9 comp, lookout hes lookin toward a podium tomorrow In both classes.. He wAnts to place in the top five as well as his dad does in both 2.2 comp and 2.2 limited.. Also our two other team members will be pushing hard to take the podium as well.. Dreadnecks will be working hard to ensure we dominate this series...all others will be ran over or stepped on..lol..
Great news i was wondering who's hood i was going to drive over if you weren't there Lmao
Old 11-16-2014, 08:52 AM   #16
I wanna be Dave

Good luck today racers!
Rockpiledriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 09:23 PM   #17
Quarry Creeper

Pics from today?
minicrawlerguy530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 10:00 PM   #18
Quarry Creeper

So did today's race count in the series? It seemed like this one should be a throw out for all and start new next month..
I think with the mess up with the heats we should start over.. That's just my opinion.. I think there also should be one round of heats then the LCQ and then the mains.. I m not wanting to start any issues but I don't see how the points would even count from how the heats went today.. And I finished pretty good today too.. So I would be losing my points as well.. Does anyone feel the way I do about it or am I being picky? I don't really care one way or another but when it's for points and stuff, I just want to see everyone have a fair chance..
I'm having fun so that's what really what counts, and I got on the podium again so I got some bragging rights there as well..lol..

Old 11-17-2014, 01:46 AM   #19

At least your wraith did good..... All my cars broke today I think I only finshed 1 heat.. good news if you race all 6 races its best of 5.
PARTSJEREMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 07:35 AM   #20
Quarry Creeper

Ya the wraith is pretty solid, now for the yeti, let's see some parts start to come back in stock, especially the steering, it needs aluminum in there fo sho.. And that servo saver sucks ... I wanna eliminate that thing..

nor cal race 1 winter series - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
**Nor-Cal Event #5- Fall / Winter Series** SlinkySam Competitions 142 02-24-2008 01:08 PM
**Nor-Cal Event #4- Fall / Winter Series** SlinkySam Competitions 136 01-27-2008 08:40 PM
**Nor-Cal Event #3- Fall / Winter Series** SlinkySam Competitions 159 01-10-2008 07:10 PM
**Nor-Cal Event #2- Fall / Winter Series** SlinkySam Competitions 243 12-11-2007 03:04 PM
**Nor-Cal Event #1 - Fall / Winter Series** SlinkySam Competitions 226 11-06-2007 08:19 PM