Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > Vendors Market > Vendors Miscellaneous

Notices

Thread: **Out of Office** Jp Custom Rc's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2008, 03:52 AM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default **Out of Office** Jp Custom Rc's

I will be out of the Country from Feb 2nd to feb 10th. I have 3 days off work when I get back and I will catch up 100% on orders when I get back. Every order I have now will get shipped out before I leave on vacation. If for some odd reason it does not. That person will be notifed by the E-Mail listed on or order. Dezfan far as I know will be around and should be able to answer some of your questions you may have. If not I might have internet access and will try to check in a few times while I'm gone. Fill free to place orders while I'm gone. Just take in the fact it won't ship till after the 10th.

Shopping Cart update: Here in a Day or Two I will be able to take orders from Customers using Visa and MasterCard. Orders can be made through my website or I can take payment via Phone if need be. The option shows up now on my site, but is not 100% up and running. Should have been running by Friday, but didn't happen.

Vacation Details: For those who are interested. I'm going on a Cruise to Cozumel, Raton/Honduras, Belize and Grand Caymen. Wife said no Crawlers...:-( I'll post a few pic's when I get back.

Last edited by run2jeepn; 01-27-2008 at 04:11 AM.
run2jeepn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2008, 03:56 AM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Business HAS been good!
Enjoy the holiday...something i might try and do this year myself.
davway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 10:52 AM   #3
I wanna be Dave

Have a good trip buddy, i hope you enjoy the bay islands
cartronicshn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 10:59 AM   #4
Picky Fab'r/Acetal Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by run2jeepn View Post
Wife said no Crawlers...:-(
Now see there...another great reason that there should be 1:24 crawlers on the market...they will hide just about anywhere, and at that size, I am sure you can find a "crawl course" on a cruise ship
Offroader5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 11:37 AM   #5
Quarry Creeper

I'm curious what you think of Cozumel...

I enjoyed Grand Caymen... it's a fun place.
wyattburp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 11:50 AM   #6
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyattburp View Post

Every time I've been to Cozumel on a cruise ship I remember next to nothing, must be something in the water...

...or the Tequila Carlos and Charlies is a pretty wild place. Just make sure you get back to the boat on time.
4u2nv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 03:06 PM   #7
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyattburp View Post

I've been to Cozumel a few times already in the past. I've always enjoyed it.
run2jeepn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 05:37 AM   #8
I wanna be Dave

Jarod,
Have a great time...you deserve it. I think we can wait a couple more days for parts.

Just tell the wife that she needs to "do" things to keep your mind off crawlers...it worked for me...
Rckcrwlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 07:26 PM   #9
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by run2jeepn View Post
I will be out of the Country from Feb 2nd to feb 10th. I have 3 days off work when I get back and I will catch up 100% on orders when I get back. Every order I have now will get shipped out before I leave on vacation. If for some odd reason it does not. That person will be notifed by the E-Mail listed on or order. Dezfan far as I know will be around and should be able to answer some of your questions you may have. If not I might have internet access and will try to check in a few times while I'm gone. Fill free to place orders while I'm gone. Just take in the fact it won't ship till after the 10th.

Shopping Cart update: Here in a Day or Two I will be able to take orders from Customers using Visa and MasterCard. Orders can be made through my website or I can take payment via Phone if need be. The option shows up now on my site, but is not 100% up and running. Should have been running by Friday, but didn't happen.

Vacation Details: For those who are interested. I'm going on a Cruise to Cozumel, Raton/Honduras, Belize and Grand Caymen. Wife said no Crawlers...:-( I'll post a few pic's when I get back.

but she dint say anything about a scaler ,have a good trip ill be ordering a 35t warriior from you as soon as i get some cash
luis is offline   Reply With Quote