Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > XTM Crawler

Notices

Thread: new XTM owner

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2008, 06:24 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default new XTM owner

well , i just joined the XTM ranks with a New X-Crawler Super i was looking at narrowing the wheels and it seems that all i would need is to have a narrower main wheel and then install the rings and center hub ?? is that correct ?? looks like something a person could get machined at a fair price seeing if you did not need to have new rings and center hub. am i looking at it right ??? any ideas or has somebody already done it , i couldn't find anything on the search ....

thanks.
Nick
NICKH is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2008, 11:46 AM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Welcome to the ranks of the X-Crawler owners. I haven't seen anyone do narrowed wheels for it yet.
t9dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 09:57 PM   #3
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by NICKH View Post
well , i just joined the XTM ranks with a New X-Crawler Super i was looking at narrowing the wheels and it seems that all i would need is to have a narrower main wheel and then install the rings and center hub ?? is that correct ?? looks like something a person could get machined at a fair price seeing if you did not need to have new rings and center hub. am i looking at it right ??? any ideas or has somebody already done it , i couldn't find anything on the search ....

thanks.
Nick
go to DNA vendor section there is slight talk of them - how narrow is not mentioned ??????

kevin
hackersracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 05:17 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Eritex Inc. and Mayhem Engineering can make custom wheels. I prefer Eritex just simply because he's closer and have dealt with him. Oh and he is one hell of a nice guy
Bart bender is offline   Reply With Quote