• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

berg v3 part compatibility

marcosdo99

Hello, i just bought a berg v3 NIB and didnt know too much about this crawlers , specially about the v3 and v2, i saw many threads about berg v1 axles, mainly about dlux axles and i was wondering to know if i can use any part that dlux (or other brand) still make for the v1 that are still in stock in the market that i can buy. sorry if already all my doubths had been answered but didnt find too many info.

thank you too much "thumbsup"

Unfortunately not much of the stuff v3.

In the past I’ve made some heavy modifications to the v3 for some v1 parts compatibility.
I’ll see I can find the thread. It basically comes down to your skill set, how much time and effort you want to put into the mods

Back