Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > 1.5 Scale Rigs

Notices

Thread: - Nissan Patrol GR "Luciano Collarini" - Italian Champion XTC 2010 -

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2011, 06:07 AM   #1

Talking - Nissan Patrol GR "Luciano Collarini" - Italian Champion XTC 2010 -

Well..here I am, waiting expectantly for the purchase of Patrol GR lexan body, properly cut, this:

..I take this opportunity to stop this project, which already hangs out in my head a little. I state that I opened the debate on its future development in this section because I plan to use the tires in 1.55..

Having had the opportunity to hear Luciano, the owner of the real means, among other things that I'm waiting for you leave me your number so we can feel quietly in his moments of relaxation, it is highly interested and curious about the project, hoping not to pull for long, as currently not having a job I have to wait to make new purchases..hopefully goo..

Well, I have not the faintest idea on what basis will the means, I'd resort to something the more likely one, putting in second place for now the idea of the classic kit basarmi Axial scx .. but let's see ..

Meanwhile, I tell you, for those not familiar, the character mentioned above, Collarini, along with the trusty navigator Koci, won the final stage of XTC held in that of Baselice (Italy), acquiring the title of Italian Champion 2010 for the class "Preparations".

Below are two videos of the moment, in which, though surrounded by highly toxic clouds ( ), has proven to do what it's like off-road:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KRQbk0Jfvg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gHPS...eature=related

The medium has changed radically since the first time I began reading about him, it was practically new, then as exploitation - dented - rubbing against the rocks - and so on .. brought cuts, and cosmetic changes, mainly focusing around the full functionality and performance of the vehicle. His motto: "Little effort, great performance." And it shows. ;)

A photo of what I would respond, for better or worse:

I forgot, I also outline some replicate, or at least give him an air immediately lived!

Well, after having bored proponetemi ideas, solutions, reviews and a trip to Lourdes if I can complete the project!

- Fabio -

Last edited by Gringus1989; 04-17-2011 at 08:20 AM.
Gringus1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2011, 11:30 AM   #2

i love Patrol's i have never traveled in a more comfortable car

can't wait for this!!!