Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > 2.2 Scale Rigs

Notices

Thread: My try at a Scale look

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2006, 03:42 PM   #21
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunmetal
Well, first of all, The body looks really fake, tires and wheels donot help at all and you might wanna turn the sparewheel tubes upside down so the spare sits lower, then go from there.
go away newb. nice first post @$$hole. go clean the sand out of your magina. if you don't like it don't post. i think it's the best clod i've ever seen
skidooguymxz550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2006, 03:45 PM   #22
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooguymxz550
go away newb. nice first post @$$hole. go clean the sand out of your magina. if you don't like it don't post. i think it's the best clod i've ever seen
yeah what he said and it is one awsome clod.
rockschooler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 04:00 PM   #23
Pebble Pounder

Thanks for the kind words guys, but I asked for suggestions and that is what he gave. I didn't ask for it to be all nice. I will have to post new pics of the cage with the spare actually mounted now, it sits a little lower now. As for the windows they are actually tinted , they look pretty blacked out in the pics, but they arn't really that dark. I just wanted to hide all the garbage under the shell from the outside view(ESC, Reciver, Batt, and wires)

I kinda want to make a trailer for it, but I don't know what to use for axels nor do I know really have to make a hitch work for it? Any Ideas on that would be greatly appreciated as well!
nandez11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 05:07 PM   #24
Quarry Creeper

a trailer would be awsome just make a test trailer with some wooden dowel and hot glue and then cover it with cardboard and cut out a templet with it and then transfer your design to the metal of your choice and for axles maybe just some alluminam rod. no suspension is necesarry so an axle can be just welded on to the platform im not sure what wheels to put on it maybe some mini wheels and tires.
rockschooler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 07:53 PM   #25
Pebble Pounder

That sounds like a good idea to start it off. The only thing would be the Hitch part? What could I use for a hitch?
nandez11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 03:09 PM   #26

Default re

hey skinyguy and rocksmoker calm down sons, Like nandez said i was giving suggestions, the "really fake may have seemed assholey, but i didnt mean it that way so take your head of of you know where!
Gunmetal is offline   Reply With Quote