Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > Alabama

Notices

Thread: Alabama orv courses

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2012, 02:46 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Alabama orv courses

Has any yall built a home or comp course to resemble some of alabama's fine orv parks like greyrock or chocolocco? I'd even settle for some tenessee type builds like witc's axle hill or morris mountain (i think its in alabama though). If so post up some pics. Please. Im trynna get some ideas together for a course.
donhd04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2012, 04:06 AM   #2
Pebble Pounder

Here some of the man made courses i've built

From a misused and abused I phone
Zander1422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 09:42 AM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Alabama orv courses

thats pretty cool. I would give anything to recreate cable hill the best i could. I have an AX10 that im building and i can't stand slow crawling. it bores me to death. thats why i love madram11 youtube videos and im not going to do it with a rc either. I hated that i missed the hot springs run but man what great ideas for course for rc's from that place. Alabama is chocked full of great riding areas and i will eventually recreate some of the toughest parts into a course im building. I was just trying to see if anyone else had already done it so i could get some ideas and tips from them.
donhd04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:53 AM   #4
RCC Addict

We have one we are working on kinda based off of the area at grey rock where they have the rock races down in the gully not far from the entrance. There are a couple of pics of the start of it in my profile. We still have a lot of rocks to gather up though.
craddock35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 11:53 AM   #5
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by donhd04 View Post
thats pretty cool. I would give anything to recreate cable hill the best i could. I have an AX10 that im building and i can't stand slow crawling. it bores me to death. thats why i love madram11 youtube videos and im not going to do it with a rc either. I hated that i missed the hot springs run but man what great ideas for course for rc's from that place. Alabama is chocked full of great riding areas and i will eventually recreate some of the toughest parts into a course im building. I was just trying to see if anyone else had already done it so i could get some ideas and tips from them.
I'm at grayrock at least 7 days out of the month. I have a XR10 on the way and even though it's more of a crawler I'm sure there is tons of places there to go fast and crawl. I may head out there this weekend to mess around with mine a little.

Zac
irokcrawl is offline   Reply With Quote

Alabama orv courses - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rc orv park #2 ROLANDROCKSHOP Scale Videos! 2 06-12-2010 05:55 PM
Superlift orv ROLANDROCKSHOP Arkansas 38 09-30-2009 02:00 PM
superlift orv ROLANDROCKSHOP Texas 1 08-04-2009 06:56 AM
orv industry skidooguymxz550 Chit Chat 1 03-01-2007 08:19 PM