Bugg_zy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2008, 11:20 PM   #2
RCC Addict

oh yhea! I cant wait baby!
ADDICT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 10:08 AM   #3
RCC Addict

what happened to the video? I thought Ken impregnated it into the window? hmmm. ehhh. either way Im siked!
Old 09-14-2008, 01:03 AM   #4
RCC Addict

Tahnk You everyone for a great time!!!! I had a blast at the championship event!!! We has so much support and attendence. It was really well played out. I LOVE all those new courses aswell! The food was great. Prizes were awsome and the all competitors were really on there game. I thought we timmed everything really perfect. New surfaces Ive never seen before was a great new experience and something we will use more next year. I see a lot of crazy areas for supers aswell! I would like to take the time to thank a few people that helped make this great event posibble.

* Thank you Ken Best aka K_B for the great awards,flyers and letting us use your set up equipment. We couldnt have done it with out you.

* Thank You Bruce, Tre, Patrick, Ken, for taking the extra effort to help judge today comp.

* Thank you Bruce, Tre, Patrick, and Jim for setting up these crazy well thought courses, I love the field that we were on today.

*Thank You Shane for getting together all this great footage that you and others are putting together. Im very excited to see what you got instore for us!

* Thank you to our very supportive sponsors, Jconcepts, RC4WD, Axial, RCCA, JPCUSTOMSRC, and our very own Anchorage House of Hobbies (including Rhen himself for the sweet looking 1.9's!) that helped make this comp funfilled with prizes and givaways. We all love your products and we ALL thank you for all your appreciation toward Alaskas State Championship.

* Most especially, the people that came today. The attendance was spectacular! I happy to say were were all very safe and everyone enjoyed themselves. Thank you for all the pictures and video that I saw that was taken. Im glad everyone got to BBQ and get some great products.

--------

If you have any pictures or even video please email them to Spike here on AROARARACING.org (Shane) or drop it by the Hobby shop so Shane can put together his work of art.

Ill make sure I post everyones FINAL results online. If you would like your personal results for each course just pm/email me and Ill send them your way.

Thank You again everyone and Bruce... I hope you have fun with that Team Losi Mini Crawler you won!

Rocky

*Oh all the new guys that I meet of there... Lets keep this forum busy! Lets build traffic online and get this site flowing with info/general discussions. Keep intouch and you will get ALL the latest updates all season long.

Get ready for some indoor fun this winter
Old 09-22-2008, 11:40 AM   #5
RCC Addict

http://www.axialracing.com/news.php?Id=3579
Old 09-28-2008, 11:01 PM   #6
RCC Addict

Round two baby! I cant wait. 7 more days!