Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Axial AX-10 Scorpion

Notices

Thread: My crawler

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2008, 10:21 AM   #1

Default My crawler

Here are some pics of my Axial AX10 Scorpion rockcrawler.

I always wanted a rockcrawler but it looked to be quite difficult and expensive to get all the right parts. So when i was at the lhs and they let me drive there axial crawler i had to have one. I bought an ARTR because it already had some option parts that i wanted and i liked the orange color better. I also bought an robitronic 55t rock crawler motor. I already had an servo (hitec hs645mg) and esc (LRP quantum reverse) laying around so i used these.

After i mounted the electrics i went to the LHS to crawl on there crawl course. The course was still under construction but it was fun to do and a good test. The stock setup worked quite well but after a couple of times i started to make small changes to see what it did to the crawler and if it worked better for me.

I used some soft tamiya springs i had laying around on the front and made an new servo mount so i can place a mini-t battery pack next to it. (Used template drawings that where posted on this forum ) I already ordered some longer links and spacers to try different suspension setups and got an HPI Jeep body thats gonna get airbrushed.
Ice_nl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links