Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Axial AX-10 Scorpion

Notices

Thread: new guy here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2008, 06:26 PM   #1

Default new guy here

hey guys i just joined up and thought id let my first post be on the ax10 spot since its what i got lol anyway ill post some pics up when its done but i have a question about a chassis i want to go with the wreckluse and was wondering if its a good chassis or what anyway let me know guys and hopefully here from you all in the future

joe
joes07rr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2008, 07:13 PM   #2

im rather partial to the X trail chassis from TCS. its such a diverse platform you can do a million different things to it and never build the same truck as someone else.... no exsperience with the wreckluse though...
k9500winmag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:45 PM   #3
Pebble Pounder

Welcome! Post up as you go. Its a lot more fun that way and we can keep track of what you're doing. It also gives us a chance to offer helpful hints and constructive criticism along the way (read: save you alot of money).

Look forward to seeing ur build!
cpd438 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 08:56 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

I would buy a wreckluse if i had the money, unfortunately i dont. It's a great chassis that creates awesome builds. I look forward to it
47willysbuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 10:02 PM   #5
Pebble Pounder

Welcome aboard. You should be able to find any info you need here. This forum has been very helpful to me since I've joined.
I don't know much about the Wreckluse, but it looks like a good chassis, and I was thinking of getting one myself. Looking forward to seeing your build.
Archer414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 10:17 PM   #6
Quarry Creeper

welcome!
the wreckluse is a really good chassis. It depends on what you want to do. make a rig to Bash with or a comp rig. If you plan on making a comp rig its a little heavy and bulky for it. I would suggest a different chassis like a swx, slingshot, or something along those lines. If you plan on making it a trail rig or just something to have fun with then go with the wreckluse you wont be disappointed. You will find tons of helpful things on RCC to help you out!
jpterbl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 10:51 PM   #7

well ive had this thing since about january this year and love it ive done just about every other rc sport and love crawling the most anyway so far it started as a rtr but now is all aluminum arms and suspension also custom f350 body has aluminum knuckles and c hubs hitec 645 servo and the reason i want a wreckluse is for a little comp but mostly for a scale badass rock rig lol
joes07rr is offline   Reply With Quote