Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Axial AX-10 Scorpion

Notices

Thread: FLM - Servo 4-links mounts and tranny plate

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 09:55 AM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default FLM - Servo 4-links mounts and tranny plate

Guys,

For those of you at the Axial 2.2 Midwest Challenge you saw these at the FLM booth for the rest of you I thought I would share these Prototypes.

Combo 4-link/Servo/Battery Mount that can be used front or rear. The eas intended for use on rock racers where full size packs are required. The servo can be mounted in the center position.

The entire plate can be rotated 90 degrees so the battery pack can mount in line with the chassis as well. There is enough room under the plates that small ESCs like the Tekin and a Spektrum RX can be mounted on the underside. Screw holes will be counterbored so the screws will recess.

Adjustable 4-link plate. Screw holes will be counterbored so the screws will recess. Since everyone seems to be doing some extended upper links I added a set of holes just behind the servo mount holes for that purpose.

This is the servo mount I designed a while back and ran during the 2.2 Midwest comp and has proved rock solid. This is the first run prototype so I am missing the two mounting posts at the top. Lots of adjustability for full or mini servos with mounting options on top on underneath. Also can be used as an equipment mount for a rock racer build.

FLM designed a transmission mount/skid plate that has recesses for the motor, transmission and the thicker FLM motor mount plate. Everything keys toether to prevent any torque enduced twisting under load. This prototype does not have a channel to allow for a DNA or other dig, however the production version will. Also shown installed is the one-piece billit aluminum lower gear spool for the transmission.

Should have these up on FLM's site pretty soon and of course you can give Holmes and RCBros a call to get your hands on some.

Tony
stampedeproject is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2009, 10:20 AM   #2
RcBros Hobbies

As soon as I get word they'll be online
RcBro is offline   Reply With Quote