Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Axial AX-10 Scorpion

Notices

Thread: Next Upgrade

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2010, 12:41 AM   #1

Default Next Upgrade

I was wondering if you guys could tell me what I should upgrade next. the drive train is 100% stock. The steering is stock except the links. All the electronics have been upgraded. Should I upgrade to the aluminum steering components or drivetrain first?
noobdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2010, 02:13 AM   #2
I wanna be Dave

that depends what are you wanting to get out of your rig? is it gonna be a comp rig, a basher or just something for the backyard? i would really look into a new chassis first the possibly some dig options, but on the other hand if our meanin axles when ya say drivetrain i would straight axle the rear some decent lockers etc...post some pics of the rig so we can see what your working with. there is a wealth of knowledge on this sight,research and SEARCH around alot of guys are willin to help but to be honost if you just start posting "what are the best...." and "what to do next...."without doing a little backround first some might get frustrated and just tell ya to search it out. so, post some pics let us know where you're wanting to go with the build and ask for opinion and suggestions everyone has em, you might not like em, but they have em... good luck man and keep us updated
boosted4lyf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:03 AM   #3
I wanna be Dave

I say run it and see what ya break. That is your next upgrade. Really it depends on how you drive, the terrain you are crawling and what you expect. Or ya can just ditch it now and get a berg.
oldhippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:14 AM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldhippie View Post
Or ya can just ditch it now and get a berg.
He wants a crawler, not something to bash with...
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote