Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Axial AX-10 Scorpion

Notices

Thread: ***GIVEAWAY*** to ***WINNER***

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2010, 10:15 PM   #161
I wanna be Dave

Congrats guys on the win! Enjoy the chassis, Juan, props to ya for that stand up move
DickyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2010, 07:11 AM   #162
No idea what I'm doing

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4207 View Post
You don't need to do that, I'm not the winner, People make mistakes, Thanks for the chance anyhow.

After I told my girlfriend last night of my screwup she said, "You're going to give away two then, right"? I told her I already did and she said, "Oh good".

So there you have it.....decision made. Besides, Olive Drab is one of my favorites!

Congrats to both of you, and thanks to everyone who entered.....my eye appointment is set for Monday
C*H*U*D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 07:14 AM   #163
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyT View Post
Congrats guys on the win! Enjoy the chassis, Juan, props to ya for that stand up move
X2
SRQmini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 08:20 AM   #164
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by C*H*U*D View Post
After I told my girlfriend last night of my screwup she said, "You're going to give away two then, right"? I told her I already did and she said, "Oh good".

So there you have it.....decision made. Besides, Olive Drab is one of my favorites!

Congrats to both of you, and thanks to everyone who entered.....my eye appointment is set for Monday

LOL Well... A special Thanks to both of you then.

Good luck at the appointment
chris4207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:56 AM   #165
Quarry Creeper

Quote:

That's a fine gesture CHUD. Congrats to the winners!
WolverineX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 05:43 PM   #166

Quote:

Juan, I can just hear your girlfreinds tone, ( If she's anything like mine!!!) And just my luck, I"m the guy who JUST ordered the "Dickyt" blue chassis from you....should be here tomorrow!!! So, one good deed deserves another, your off the hook for mine.......

BUT chris4207, YOU OWE ME!!!!!!!!!
rjordann is offline   Reply With Quote