Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Axial AX-10 Scorpion

Notices

Thread: Hows there customer service?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2007, 02:18 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axial View Post
Providing you have sent all the proper information, we will have this part in the mail to you first thing Monday morning!

If you are anywhere in the southern California area PM me and I will see if we can get the part to you sooner.

Thanks,
Axial

im completely impressed
skoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2007, 02:25 PM   #22
Rock Stacker

Seeing as how i am at work, I thought I would give them a call as I like to deal over the phone rather than internet when it comes to this stuff....
Anyways just got off the phone with them and apparently the fellow I need to talk to is gone till Wednesday.
Guess I will wait and see what happens.
Oh well....The guy I did talk with (Randall) was at least pretty pleasent.:smile:
TEAM-JCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 02:51 PM   #23
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEAM-JCJ View Post
Seeing as how i am at work, I thought I would give them a call as I like to deal over the phone rather than internet when it comes to this stuff....
Anyways just got off the phone with them and apparently the fellow I need to talk to is gone till Wednesday.
Guess I will wait and see what happens.
Oh well....The guy I did talk with (Randall) was at least pretty pleasent.:smile:
Sorry about that, I forgot he would be out on a training course we signed him up for. There is a possibility he may be back tomorrow and I have already sent him an email to make sure to take care of you first thing when he gets in.

Thanks,
Axial
Matt.k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 03:32 PM   #24
Pebble Pounder

I called Twice today (at 11 and 1... Got Nothing) Emailed Sunday and Today, no response verifying the email was received or anything...

I wish I can get the Knuckle/Hub Set I need before next weekend. Photo shoot and Spot Scouting hopefully.
DieselPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 06:25 PM   #25
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axial View Post
Sorry about that, I forgot he would be out on a training course we signed him up for. There is a possibility he may be back tomorrow and I have already sent him an email to make sure to take care of you first thing when he gets in.

Thanks,
Axial
Thanks dude, Appreciate you looking out for us.
Old 08-27-2007, 06:59 PM   #26
Rock Stacker

OK ripped the hubs off the axles in order to take pictures for those whom I have confused...
You can see in the 1st pic the hubs are lined up perfectly square against each other and you will see in the 2nd pc that the hub on the far right is clocked differently than the others.

Even if I flip that hub around it is still clocked wrong...Hopefully this now sheds light on waht I was trying to explain...
Old 08-28-2007, 10:01 AM   #27
RCC Addict

humm i wonder what made that happen, well im sure they will replace your part soon, im looking into getting one of these trucks, i want to get into crawling
ctrwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 11:55 AM   #28
Pebble Pounder

Well. I got an email..

I need to go to the local Hobby Shop, because they carry parts, even though I called them, and they dont.
Old 08-28-2007, 12:28 PM   #29
Rock Stacker

IM sorry but im a little unclear of what you are talking about?
Old 08-28-2007, 01:38 PM   #30
Pebble Pounder

I needed a replacement part as well. I called (What seemed like Normal Buisness Hours [No Time Zone Difference]), didnt get ahold of anyone, left a message, never got a call back, emailed... sunday? Barely got a response today, and was told I needed to go to the Hobbyshop to buy the part, which the hobby shop, and all local hobbyshops do not special order or carry the part I need.

I guess I'm just saying the customer serivce needs a little bit of fine tuning. I'm just happy I got a response.

But in your case, I'm sure they are shipping the part out to you.
Old 08-28-2007, 01:45 PM   #31
Rock Stacker

I hear ya now. So you just need a replacement part.
Old 08-28-2007, 02:09 PM   #32
Pebble Pounder

Yeah. I can be a bit confusing.
Old 08-28-2007, 03:00 PM   #33
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselPhotos View Post
Yeah. I can be a bit confusing.
RCP here on the site said they should have parts very soon.
Racer4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 03:04 PM   #34
Pebble Pounder

I dont think it'll be soon enough.

This weekend I'm suppost to do a photoshoot and Scout a New location for a possible new California Comp Spot

I'm gonna try and find another local shop, and see if they can special order it from Axial...
Old 08-28-2007, 03:19 PM   #35
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
I dont think it'll be soon enough.

This weekend I'm suppost to do a photoshoot and Scout a New location for a possible new California Comp Spot

I'm gonna try and find another local shop, and see if they can special order it from Axial...
What item do you need?

Most shops are set-up thru Great Plains or Horizon, not Axial direct. Most of the time they can get set-up to buy from Axial. Neither of these two distributors have any parts. Hopefully you can find what you need.
Old 08-28-2007, 03:55 PM   #36
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer4Life View Post
What item do you need?

Most shops are set-up thru Great Plains or Horizon, not Axial direct. Most of the time they can get set-up to buy from Axial. Neither of these two distributors have any parts. Hopefully you can find what you need.

If you guessed Axial Part Number AX80004, You are Correct! (Knuckle/"Hub Set")
Old 08-28-2007, 05:31 PM   #37
I wanna be Dave

GUys we should be receiving the first of our replacement parts tomorrow. I don't know if we can get them up on the site that quick and I am also not sure exactly what we are getting. For those of you that need a part. Send an e-mail to info@rcpcrawlers.com You will need to list the exact part number of the piece or pieces you need so get out your instruction book. We will then send out a Paypal request for payment for the cost of the part plus shipping. Be sure when you send the money that you have the correct shipping address on the account.
Rockpiledriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 05:34 PM   #38
I wanna be Dave

Quote:

If you guessed Axial Part Number AX80004, You are Correct! (Knuckle/"Hub Set")
I would have said that you have a crunched up bumper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockpiledriver View Post
GUys we should be receiving the first of our replacement parts tomorrow. I don't know if we can get them up on the site that quick and I am also not sure exactly what we are getting. For those of you that need a part. Send an e-mail to info@rcpcrawlers.com You will need to list the exact part number of the piece or pieces you need so get out your instruction book. We will then send out a Paypal request for payment for the cost of the part plus shipping. Be sure when you send the money that you have the correct shipping address on the account.
That's service right there.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:43 PM   #39
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockpiledriver View Post

Appreciate it! Now I know exactly where to go. (I did manage to order my knuckles today.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer4Life View Post
I would have said that you have a crunched up bumper!
Ha. Yeah, thats after one run on my rock garden. I now cut that out, and am probably gonna make or buy a plastic angled bumper.
Old 08-28-2007, 08:03 PM   #40
Rock Stacker

ya, my kid didnt include part 80015 and i cant get them till MID SEPTEMBER!!
Im kinda frustrated!
Crispychiknhead is offline   Reply With Quote