Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Axial AX-10 Scorpion

Notices

Thread: 2.2 hustler/ax10

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2007, 01:11 PM   #1

Question 2.2 hustler/ax10

hi there
i am new to this hobby and i have been looking around this hp fore a nice tuber. before i go purchase somthing that wouldent fit together i just wanted to ask you guys.

i´m have been thinking of getting a rcp hustler tube chassi and a ax10 to make a some whot scale like rig.
i am thinking af yousing a small outrunner with 2s lipo´s to keep the weight down and drive time up.

but do you think that the gearbox from the ax10 would fit or would i be better of with a rc4wd r2 tranny

greeting from denmark
simon nejst
Timonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2007, 01:17 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timonster View Post
hi there
i am new to this hobby and i have been looking around this hp fore a nice tuber. before i go purchase somthing that wouldent fit together i just wanted to ask you guys.

i´m have been thinking of getting a rcp hustler tube chassi and a ax10 to make a some whot scale like rig.
i am thinking af yousing a small outrunner with 2s lipo´s to keep the weight down and drive time up.

but do you think that the gearbox from the ax10 would fit or would i be better of with a rc4wd r2 tranny

greeting from denmark
simon nejst
Both trannies will work. I am putting together two rigs now using a 2.2 Hustler chassis, AX10 axles and AX10 tranny. I will post pics of the build sometime in the next few days. I will include pics of the 2.2 Hustler build using the R2 tranny.
Rockpiledriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 10:40 AM   #3

sweet i will be looking forward to the pics. and your comments of your build.
currently i am stil saving my money for this projeckt. goes slow because i also fly with large scale gliders

greetings from denmark
simon nejst
Timonster is offline   Reply With Quote