Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial RR10 Bomber

Notices

Thread: The bombcho

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2016, 09:50 AM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default The bombcho

What up guys!!! After selling my wraith I really wanted another 2.2 rig,so I got a killer deal at a lhs near me and started going to work.
I immediately swapped out the 35t motor for a traxxas 21t 550 motor.absolutely love it!!!! Then slapped some rc4wd rok lox on axial 8holes with mthead custom rings on.Then the first day I took it out the servo let go,so I went to a very inexpensive tower pro servo(which is still going strong) and an strc steering link.

I couldn't have it look like all the other ones, so I broke out the camo ductape. (Didn't actually look too bad)

I kept the camo for about a week and had 2 spare honcho bodies so.....(It kinda hurt cutting up a perfectly good honcho)

Hated the way the hood turned out,so I went through some parts and made up this neat setup for the hood to open like the stock one

Overall I'm extremely happy with it!!!! Never intended on doing any real racing with it,just wanted to go more in the trail truck direction

gearhead79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links