Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: SCX-10 parts available yet?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 06:30 AM   #1
RCC Addict

Default SCX-10 parts available yet?

As the title says, are stock replacement parts available anywhere yet? Tower doesn't have much listed, niether does Axial. I really want a set of complete stock shocks and some other parts for an Axial based truck. Anyone have some info?

Thanks in advance.
T.D.
TrailDawg362 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2009, 08:43 AM   #2
I wanna be Dave

http://www.shop.rpphobby.com/categor...?categoryId=94

http://www.shop.rpphobby.com/categor...categoryId=132
pardonmyn00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:17 AM   #3
dkf
Rock Crawler

CKRC has the most SCX-10 parts I've found listed on their site. TCS has some SCX parts too. Good luck getting ahold of O-rings for the stock SCX-10 shocks though. TCS said they don't carry them and CKRC said they would order them for me. So I told CKRC to go ahead and send me the bill through PP and order them. Have been several weeks and heard nothing. I'm just going to piss away all the gas and order the O-rings at my LHS.

I know RPP will special order you stuff. If you want a bunch of parts just contact RPP and they can get them for you.

Last edited by dkf; 07-14-2009 at 09:27 AM.
dkf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:36 AM   #4
Im Brandon

Axial has all the parts available. Your LHS should be able to order the parts, or contact the vendors here and ask them to carry the parts
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:59 AM   #5
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
Axial has all the parts available. Your LHS should be able to order the parts, or contact the vendors here and ask them to carry the parts
I've been through this one with my LHS already, neither Horizon Hobby, nor Great Planes even have a record of the scx10 parts existing, despite assurances from axial that they have them
Nate08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 12:03 PM   #6
Quarry Creeper

I ve ordered parts for my SCX 10 through Stormer Hobbies, They had most everything in stock.
dirttrackdemon93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 01:36 PM   #7
Quarry Creeper

All the parts are available to our distributors. If they are not listed the dealer has to request the item and they will get it ordered. Because of the sheer numbers of different parts many distributors will not carry an inventory unless it is a high request item.

Most of the vendors here do carry our parts even if they are not listed on their sites. You can contact them directly and they will get the parts to you quickly.

As for o-rings and other hardware items since there are a bunch of vendors that make the same parts so long as you buy the same dimension for the part you will be good. The only other thing to consider would be the material if it were something like an o-ring we usually spec out silicone whenever it is to be used in contact with moving parts (orange or clear material) and will sometimes use rubber it is just a seal (black color).

Hopefully that helps,

Thanks,
Axial
Matt.k is offline   Reply With Quote