Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: scx10 tr

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 09:55 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default scx10 tr

hey srry for so many threads just got aloy of newb ? i was wondering if u could by a diffrent transfercase or somthing like that to make the truck 2 wheel drive and be able to switch in to 4wd if so thats awsome .. and i was also wondering if the lights on the truck r allways on or is there a on off switch and does it use power from your battery running them on? im getting mine friday so i wanna no these things when its hear
davebarlow13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2009, 08:34 AM   #2
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebarlow13 View Post
hey srry for so many threads just got aloy of newb ? i was wondering if u could by a diffrent transfercase or somthing like that to make the truck 2 wheel drive and be able to switch in to 4wd if so thats awsome .. and i was also wondering if the lights on the truck r allways on or is there a on off switch and does it use power from your battery running them on? im getting mine friday so i wanna no these things when its hear
I'm pretty sure you manually control whether the lights are on or not.
And a dig transmission or dig servo might be able to give you switchable 2wd. You might need to mount it reverse though as most digs are used to switch between front wheel drive and 4wd.
BadRockNoCookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 09:32 AM   #3
Rock Stacker

Lights are always on with main power on unless you added a switch to turn them off. But don't be scared that they draw a ton of power from your battery, because they don't. Little lights not 60watters or anything.

The dig, I would search it up, they are plenty of good threads on this truck and its potential for such items already written up.
nics1152 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 01:11 PM   #4
Rock Stacker

alright thanks guys i may post somthing up like this agein latter on once i do more searching around but thanks for the help
davebarlow13 is offline   Reply With Quote