Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: 110mm shocks stock links?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2010, 09:06 PM   #1

Default 110mm shocks stock links?

so I'm gonna grab a set of the rc4wd scale shocks, but not sure what size to get. I'm wondering if anyone know if I'm gonna hafta make any changes such as longer links if I run the 110mm? I was gonna split the difference and get the 100mm but they havent had them in stock for EVER, and I'm gettin a little ancy

I've got a honcho I'm makin into a hilux truggy, runnin 1.9 rok lox, and love the look of the dual spring rc4wd scale shocks. Also, I've seen a few guys runnin these upside down. Does that make much of a difference?
t-oda is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2010, 05:09 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-oda View Post
so I'm gonna grab a set of the rc4wd scale shocks, but not sure what size to get. I'm wondering if anyone know if I'm gonna hafta make any changes such as longer links if I run the 110mm? I was gonna split the difference and get the 100mm but they havent had them in stock for EVER, and I'm gettin a little ancy

I've got a honcho I'm makin into a hilux truggy, runnin 1.9 rok lox, and love the look of the dual spring rc4wd scale shocks. Also, I've seen a few guys runnin these upside down. Does that make much of a difference?
really? no one has any advice?
t-oda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:06 PM   #3
Pebble Pounder

you can run stock links...but you need a spacer on your Y link to point your driveshafts back up..

Im running rc4wd sparks comp 110mm on mine..and ive got 2.2 hammers..looks awesome and goes places
gymjunkie23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 11:16 PM   #4

interesting
Mcnms is offline   Reply With Quote