Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: Proline Jeep Cherokee Body

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2010, 09:06 PM   #1

Default Proline Jeep Cherokee Body

Anyone using the new proline Cherokee body?? If so are they any type of head and tail light buckets available?? I'd like to add head & tail lights to it if not both atleast headlights.. Any ideas
Krazy-Krawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2010, 09:09 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

I know someone used Tamiya Wrangler headlight buckets. I think it was Microgoat.
2JSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 09:20 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

i found some square buckets from a hifift parts tree..i think they are foglamps or like..the right size pretty much and for the rear i had an extra set of rear light buckets from a f350..tree had an extra set and the spaceing of the bulbs is pretty good..just shoo goo,d both in and its a done deal..i used the tailight decal still..looks great
vonclod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 06:29 AM   #4
RCC Addict

Post pics of your jeep cherokees!!!!

not sure on the lights though. I have not attempted that yet on mine. When I painted the body, I masked where the headlight sticker goes so it would be clear if I decide to add lights. The sticker covers it till I get around to that point. The front would be pretty easy to make, but the rear with the wrap around style of light will be trickier if you want it to look like a stock light. I am sure someone on here has come up with it or will soon.

The cherokee body is a great fit and look for the scx10. Goes very well with 1.9 tires!
Rook82 is offline   Reply With Quote