Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: Just got a new Tr Dingo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2010, 07:16 PM   #1

Default Just got a new Tr Dingo

Finaallllllyyyyy got my scx10 rtr tr w/dingo body. I would have preferred the honcho rtr because of the wheelbase and aluminum links butt...thats what ya get when your dad buys it for you as payment for your motorcycle... as for now i think ill stick my Novak 55t Terra Claw motor (which is excellent for the price) and my waterproof xl5. pics coming soon of some snow action
germanauto is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2010, 07:43 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanauto View Post
Finaallllllyyyyy got my scx10 rtr tr w/dingo body. I would have preferred the honcho rtr because of the wheelbase and aluminum links butt...thats what ya get when your dad buys it for you as payment for your motorcycle... as for now i think ill stick my Novak 55t Terra Claw motor (which is excellent for the price) and my waterproof xl5. pics coming soon of some snow action
The Honcho RTR comes with plastic links as well, aluminum links come on the standard SCX10 and Honcho kits.

Mine started off as the Dingo and is now a Chevy K10 Silverado, whch is getting changed over into a Hummer H2. You're definitely going to enjoy it.
canadianbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 03:06 PM   #3

Yeah i went through at least three packs today just breaking it in in the snow. i have two 5000mah Turnigy lipos 2c but i ordered a charger two monthas ago and still havent gotten it.... id reallly like that charger... and does the rtr tr kit come with a 4 link rear setup not installed? i think it does...
Old 12-29-2010, 03:14 PM   #4

Figured id just throw up some cell pics of it now. changes soon! already threw in the xl05 esc. muccchhhhh smooother.